Product HighlightsSprit Fitness’s robust construction and commercial-grade components make the CT900 Treadmill the standard for any treadmill to measure against.
Product Details for the Spirit CT900 Commercial Treadmill
Spirit CT900 Commercial Treadmill
Sprit Fitness’s robust construction and commercial-grade components make the CT900 Treadmill the standard for any treadmill to measure against.
Give your users the smoothest workout experience they’ve ever had! The belt on the CT900 features oversize pulleys and a 12 groove poly-v belt with tensioning idler, designed to reduce stress on the system for added reliability. The CT900ENT also features a double-sided .5mm phenolic coated deck with 3.0” rollers.
A roomy 22” x 62” workout surface offers clients plenty of room for a comfortable workout, and the multi-ply Habasit® belt combines with Polyurethane shock absorbers ensure just the right amount of cushioning – providing you with a low maintenance system for thousands of miles.
Powder-coated steel, powerful motor, and outstanding warranty allows owners to rest assured they have products that will stand the test of time.
Spirit CT900 Commercial Treadmill Features:
- Console Feedback: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar.
- Muscle Activation: It’s important to know which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On Spirit treadmills, your users will be using their glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
- Hear Rate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Sprit Fitness’s Heart Rate % Profile gives your users a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Preset Programs: A wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and 6 Readiness Test Programs (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB).
- Cooling Fan: Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of Sprit Fitness’s treadmills.
- Cushioning: 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 62”
- Product Weight: 473 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Frame: Epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar
- Programs: Manual, hill, 5K, HR, fat burn, cardio, HIIT, interval, fitness tests (Gerkin, WFI, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force, Marine PRT, Physical Therapy PEB, Coast Guard, Chester)
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- Speed/Incline: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0 - 15%
- Power: 120 Volts (NEMA 5-20P Electrical cord); 20 Amp Circuit recommended
- Drive Motor: 5.0 HP AC Drive System
- Deck: 1” Phenolic, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 2 2" x 62", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0”
Spirit CT900 Only, Spirit CT900 Commercial Treadmill TV Bracket
Commercial Warranty(non dues paying facility)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5 years
- Deck: 3 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 3 years