Spirit CT850ENT Commercial TreadmillRequest a Quote
The Spirit CT850 Treadmill is a stout commercial model, with a powerful 4HP AC Drive motor. This treadmill is perfect for walking and full on running in both home and commercial settings. The CT850 features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent and heavy use. Large 15.6” touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming.
Product HighlightsThe Spirit CT850 Treadmill is a stout commercial model, with a powerful 4HP AC Drive motor. This treadmill is perfect for walking and full on running in both home and commercial settings. The CT850 features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent and heavy use. Large 15.6” touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming.
Product Details for the Spirit CT850ENT Commercial Treadmill
Spirit CT850ENT Commercial Treadmill
The Spirit CT850ENT Treadmill with Entertainment Console is a stout commercial model treadmill – perfect for both walking and running. The CTi800’s rugged construction features a non-folding platform base,which has been designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running in light-to-heavy commercial settings as well as for home use. Other premium design elements of the CT850 include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
Designed on the solid CT850 platform, the CT850ENT treadmill incorporates touchscreen technology on an oversized 15.6” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility. The cool running, brushless 4.0 Horse Power AC Drive motor adds to the reliability of the treadmill while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users.
Spirit CT850 Commercial Treadmill Features:
- Large 15.6” touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming
- Quick Speed and Incline keys to save time and make your clients workouts more efficient
- Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe & effective zone
- Dual drive motor cooling fans to protect and extend the life of the motor and control board
- Low maintenance, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles
- Spacious 22”x 60” workout area to accommodate tall individuals
- Habasit® Commercial Belt to lessen the impact of the foot strikes
This commercial-level model is designed to survive the demands of even the most dedicated runner, and comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty DC motor with Grade H insulation. Two fans keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely.
- Console Feedback. 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. This Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Dual Fans. Extend your workout by a few minutes while enjoying the swiveling cooling fans that come standard on all Spirit treadmills.
- Quick Keys. The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Cushioning. 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 57"
- Product Weight: 397 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Console: Large 15.6” touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming. 15.6” Touchscreen Display, TV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Drive Motor: 4.0 HP AC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Cushioning: 6 Cushioned Elastomers
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
The CT850ENT features a modern 15.6” touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and 6 Readiness Test Programs (Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB).
- Fat burn
- Fit test
- Gerkin protocol
- Heart rate(2)
Spirit CT850 Treadmill Only, Spirit CT850 Treadmill with optional Medical Handrails
Commercial Warranty(non dues paying facility)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 years
- Parts: 5 years
- Labor: 2 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year