Product HighlightsThe TRUE PS100 Treadmill offers affordable quality for your home fitness needs. Manufactured with commercial-grade materials and the finest components, the PS100 is built for extreme durability. Coupled with a great warranty and service plan, you know that your treadmill will stand up to years of heavy use. TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate, just like the Cruise Control in your car.
Product Details for the True PS100 Commercial Treadmill
True PS100 Treadmill
The TRUE PS100 Commercial Treadmill offers affordable quality and impeccable performance – designed to meet your commercial fitness requirements. Featuring commercial-grade materials and the finest components, the TRUE PS100 Treadmill is manufactured for extreme durability and performance. Coupled with a great warranty and service plan, you know that your treadmill will stand up to years of heavy use.
TRUE PS100 Home Treadmill Features:
- Large running surface
- Easy to read LCD display
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Digital contact heart rate monitoring system and HRC Cruise Control
- Great warranty coverage to protect your investment
A Treadmill Made to Go the Distance
Manufactured with commercial-grade materials and the finest components for extreme durability, and coupled with a great warranty and service plan, you know that the TRUE PS100 Treadmill will stand up to years of heavy use.
Safety and Comfort
TRUE offers your customers a comfortable and safe workout experience. Featuring one of the largest running surfaces in the industry, the True PS100 Treadmill puts your clients on a treadmill built with safety in mind.
Easy To Use Treadmill for Great Results
Your clients can easily monitor their progress with the easy-to-read LCD screen, and the console’s quick keys, data feedback and challenging programs provide your clients with the tools necessary to meet their fitness or weight loss goals.
Follow Your Heart to Fitness
The True PS100 Treadmill is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system, designed to assist your customers in maintaining their optimal heart rate, thereby helping them to maximize their workouts.
Heart Rate Controlled Treadmill Workouts
TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate, just like the Cruise Control in your car.
High-quality construction and maximum comfort.The PS100 is sturdy and durable, thanks to its heavy gauge steel frame. It also provides an expansive running surface, and the easy-to-read screen makes it simple to get quick feedback on your workout.
Heart monitoring features.The PS100 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system to assist you in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
- Footprint: 79” L x 31.5” W / 200 cm x 80 cm
- Running Surface: 60" L x 22" W / 152 cm x 56 cm
- Machine Weight: 297 lbs / 135 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-Up Height: 6.25” / 16 cm
- Portability: Two (2) Front Transport Wheels
- Power Source: 120v/15A
- Cord Length: 8' (2.4M)
- Drive Motor: 3 HP DC
- Impact System: True Soft System
- Roller Diameter: 3”/7.62 cm
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Straddle Covers: Oversized Black Plastic
- Speed Range: 0.5 MPH to 12.0 MPH/0.8 KPH to 19.3 KPH
- Incline Range: 0% to 15%
- Quick Access Control: Quick Speed & Quick Incline Keys
- Handrail Design: Protective Foam Flared Handrails
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Standard
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Connectivity: Wahoo Fitness RunFit App Tracking
- Accessories: Water Bottle Holder (2), Accessory Tray, Over-molded Tablet Holder, Polar® HR Strap
|Heart Rate Control Programs||•|
|Weight Loss Programs||•|
|HEART RATE MONITORING|
|Contact Rate Heart Sensors||•|
|Wireless Heart Rate||•|
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
- Warranty Type: Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 2 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
- Console: 2 Years