Product HighlightsThe Spirit XBR95 Recumbent Bike is a top-of-the-line semi-recumbent bike. It offers all of the conveniences of the Spirit XBR25 and options of the Spirit XBR55, along with two additional programs, a heavier flywheel, 40 levels of resistance, and no need for electricity.
Product Details for the Spirit XBR95 Commercial Recumbent Bike
Spirit XBR95 Commercial Recumbent Bike
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit semi-recumbent bikes. Easy adjustments, bright LCD screens, a cooling fan, and mesh back seats are standard.
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XBR95 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, wireless HR strap included, remote resistance handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XBR95 also works with the SPIRITFIT App! The SPIRITFIT App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
The Spirit XBR95 Commercial Recumbent Bike features easy adjustments, a bright LCD screen, an adjustable cooling fan, a mesh back seat, innovative programs, a 30 lb. flywheel, 40 levels of resistance, and no need for electricity.
Spirit XBR95 Recumbent Bike Features:
- Bright blue backlit LCD console offers a multitude of feedback data
- Remote Resistance controls make adjustments more convenient
- Convenient squeeze-grip handles adjust fore/aft seat & reclining backrest positions
- Muscle activation figure that shows which areas are being targeted
- Heart rate bar graph that makes it easier to maintain your heart rate zone
- Wireless heart rate (telemetric chest strap included) makes monitoring more accurate
- Generator power system eliminates the need for electricity
- Audio jack and speakers for personal entertainment
- Multiple storage areas for organization
The XBR95 Commercial Recumbent Bike – designed to assure optimum comfort to help your clients achieve their fitness goals. Conveniencnt and efficiencent, all of the adjustments can be made from the seated position, and all of the key features can easily be reached while working out.
- Console Feedback. All information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when the workout is complete.
- Cooling Fan. Extend your workout by a few minutes while enjoying the swiveling cooling fans that come standard on all Spirit bikes.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. This Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Muscle Activation. Spirit fitness bikes help you target several muscle groups: glutes (bottom), hamstrings (back of your thigh), quads (thigh), and calves. To get the best results, it’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. LED lights will activate in 3 degrees of engagement: Green for minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red for full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
- MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers. An MP3 audio jack is available for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone, so you can enjoy your favorite tracks while you work out (adapter cord provided).
- Remote Adjustment Keys.The user has the ability to adjust the resistance level from the handlebars on each side of the seat.
- Comfort.The seat is a high durometer foam pad, while the back rest is a nylon mesh that allows air flow for added comfort.
- Adjustability. Our upright fitness bikes not only allow forward and backward seat adjustment, but they also feature an easy ratchet vertical adjustment.
- Foot Pedals. 2⁰ of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Transportation. Transport wheels are integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of re-positioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.