Hampton Olympic Rubber Coated Bumper Plates
Hampton Olympic Rubber Coated Bumper Plates are constructed from solid, milled steel for a compact “slim-line” look and feel. Their steel body greatly reduces the bulk compared to solid rubber bumpers and with less rubber brings fewer opportunities for damage.
The Hampton RBP slim line design will allow the user to add more plates to their bar, as well as quiet the impact when being dropped. A 1” thick virgin rubber ring, or rim, completely covers the outer impact point of each plate which quiets impact and protects floors and equipment.
The plates are centered by a stainless steel hub for a snug fit that prevents the plates from moving during the user’s lift. The 5- and 10-pound training plates are also constructed out of 100% virgin rubber and allow the user to make much more incremental jumps in weight lifting.
RBP Rubber Coated Bumper Plates by Hampton Fitness integrate quality, safety and versatility into each and every free weight plate. 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. plate sizes are available.
- Steel Core encased in smooth rubber
- Extremely durable
- RBP-5, 5lbs Solid Rubber Bumper Plate (Black)
- RBP-10, 10lbs Solid Rubber Bumper Plate (Green)
- RBP-25, 25lbs Rubber Bumper Plate, Steel Core (Yellow)
- RBP-35, 35lbs Rubber Bumper Plate, Steel Core (Blue)
- RBP-45, 45lb Rubber Bumper Plate, Steel Core (Red)