Product HighlightsThe Spirit CE800 Elliptical Trainer is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind.
Product Details for the Spirit CE800 Commercial Elliptical
Spirit CE800 Commercial Elliptical Trainer
The Spirit CE800 Commercial Elliptical Trainer is designed for convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal – the perfect compliment to your facility. The CE800’s proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs make this the optimal choice for your users.
The CE800 was specifically engineered for commercial applications, from its durable powder coat paint finish to its heavy duty steel frame. The design is optimized for convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
The CE800 Elliptical features a variety of program options, as well as wireless and contact heart rate, a 20” stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. Spirit CE800 Commercial Elliptical Trainer is designed to make everything comfortable and accessible: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer.
A quick press of a button and your clients are off on a walk, a run, or one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. The large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- Generator System: This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
- Flywheel: A 30 lb. flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output).
- Heart Rate % Profile: There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
- Cooling Fan: A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE800 elliptical. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Foot Pedals: Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 78" L x 25" W x 70" H
- Product Weight: 244 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Drive Train: Front Drive
- Power: Self-Generating
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs.
- Stride Length: 20"
- Pedals: Oversized w/ 2-Degree Inversion
- Heart Rate: Contact and Bluetooth compatible (Chest strap sold separately)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Console: 4 White LED windows including Program Profile, 18 character message window, RPM window, LEVEL window
- Console Feedback: Distance, Speed, Calories, Watts, Pulse, METs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, RPM, Level, Program Profile
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
Programs: Manual, 5 Preset, Custom, Fitness Test, Heart Rate Control, Constant Power, METs Readout
Spirit CE800 Commercial Elliptical Only, Spirit CE800 Commercial Elliptical with optional TV Bracket
Commercial Warranty(non dues paying facility)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 years
- Parts: 5 years
- Labor: 2 years