Product HighlightsThe TRUE SPL-0500 Triceps Pushdown features dual hand grip positions with narrow and wide handle options and a seat angled to maintain body position when using heavy weights.
Product Details for the TRUE SPL-0500 Triceps Pushdown
TRUE SPL-0500 Triceps Pushdown
The TRUE SPL-0500 Triceps Pushdown features dual hand grip positions with narrow and wide handle options and a seat angled to maintain body position when using heavy weights. This Palladium Series Triceps Pushdown from TRUE provides the perfect platform for isolating the triceps muscles.
User amenities on the TRUE SPL-0500 Triceps Pushdown include a Height Adjustment Guide, and an easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder. Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
There is also an optional Rep Counter/Timer available for the SPL-0500 Triceps Pushdown that replaces the phone cradle. This rep counter offers visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest, and is visible from the seated exercise position.
A vision to the future, premium craftsmanship meets advanced biomechanics in TRUE’s Palladium Series. Advanced functionality, comfortable touchpoints, and precise ergonomics are all packaged in a modern design. Set your facility apart and provide users with an intuitive strength-training experience with the Palladium Series.
- 8 position seat adjustable while seated or standing uses premium grade linear bearings and gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
- 20 degrees fixed angle contoured back pad provides support and proper alignment during exercise
- Footprint: 52” L x 48” W x 58” H (132cm x 122cm x 147cm)
- Weight Stack Options: 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
- Seat: 8 position adjustable seat
- Back Pad: 20 degrees fixed angle contoured back pad provides support and proper alignment during exercise
- Handles: Ergonomically designed rotating handles accommodate neutral and pronated grip positions
200 lbs, 260 lbs, 320 lbs
Transparent Acrylic, Metal
|Rev Counter / Timer:||
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities))
- 10 Years: Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips