Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff CG-7525 Weight-Assist Chin/Dip Trainer is a selectorized strength machine used to reduce the users bodyweight while performing pull-ups and tricep dips.
Product Details for the TuffStuff CG-7525 Weight-Assist Chin/Dip Trainer – CalGym Series
TuffStuff CG-7525 Weight-Assist Chin/Dip Trainer – CalGym Series
The TuffStuff CG-7525 Weight-Assist Chin/Dip Trainer is a selectorized strength machine used to reduce the users bodyweight while performing pull-ups and tricep dips.
The TuffStuff CG-7525 Weight-Assist Chin/Dip Trainer is designed to allow users to reduce the effect their body weight has while performing pull ups and dips, allowing them to focus on proper form during the exercise.
The TuffStuff CG-7525 Weight-Assist Chin/Dip Trainer has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
The CG-7525 Weight-Assist Chin/Dip Trainer frame is crafted from heavy industrial grade 11 gauge steel and then finished with a baked-on platinum silver powder coating, designed to resist dings and scratches. Aircraft-quality cables are rated at 2,200 lbs., delivering a smooth feel. The CG-7525 also features a 200 lb. steel weight stack, which also includes full length steel shrouds for additional safety.
- Ergonomic angled Chin and Dip bars designed for maximum comfort.
- Unique three positions pre-stretch device allows customization of knee pad start position.
- 200 lb. steel weight stack provides counter-balanced weight assistance in 10 lbs. increments.
- Durable & heavyweight 2×3” 11- gauge tubular steel mainframe, electrostatically powder coated in Georgian Grey with Platinum Sparkle accents.
- Full length protective steel shrouds helps prevent unintended weight stack contact.
- High density EMR foam pad pivots off 1” solid steel pivot shaft on internally encased 2” commercial grade roller bearings for smooth and durable operation.
- Non absorbing, tear resistant PVC rubber grips with aluminum end caps ensures extended wear life on chin and dip handles.
- Integrated rubber stabilizer feet increase stability and help prevents skid damage to floors and machine.
- Installation: Fits through 36” wide door pre-assembled
- Frames: MIG welded and bolted for long lasting durability
- Built dimensions: 64 x 28 x 59 in/163 x 71 x 150 cm
- Weight: 380 lb/172 kg
- Shipping Weight: 435 lb/197 kg
- Heavy duty 2" x 4" 11-gauge oval steel frames combined with 2" 11-gauge round tubing accents
- Sealed 2" roller bearings and 1" diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points
- 1" solid steel axles with 1" bronze oil lite bushings on all secondary pivot points
- 4-1/2" and 3-1/2" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers
- High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery secured to 3/4" plywood backing
- Electrostatic powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (other color options available for additional charge)
- USA-Made/Certified 2200 lbs. 3/16" military-spec nylon coated cable
- Magnetically secured selector pins and steel weight stacks are easily accessible from seated position
- 3/4" precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods
- Composite SMC safety weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover
- Biomechanically designed 7-gauge steel cams provide proper resistance curves throughout full range of motion
- Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel
- Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines
- 200 lb. weight stack
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.