Product HighlightsThe CE850 Commercial Adjustable Stride Elliptical Trainer combines Spirit's robust and compact front-drive elliptical design with the ability to customize your ideal stride motion from 18 to 24 inches.
Product Details for the Spirit CE850 Commercial Elliptical
Spirit CE850 Commercial Elliptical Trainer
The CE850 Commercial Adjustable Stride Elliptical Trainer combines Spirit’s robust and compact front-drive elliptical design with the ability to customize the stride motion from 18 to 24 inches. The Spirit CE850 Commercial Elliptical is designed with narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and ability to simulate a walk/job/run through electronically adjustable stride adjustment combine to give your clients the ultimate cardio workout for you.
The CE850 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, and is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. From its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish, proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, helps to ensure your clients will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
The CE8500 Elliptical’s console was designed to make your client’s workouts efficient and effective, designed to make everything easily accessible and comfortable: A quick press of a button and your clients are off on a walk, a run, or one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. The large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time. A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourages them to workout longer.
- Electronically adjustable stride length from 18 to 24 inches in ½ inch increments
- Multi-position hand grips with remote resistance and stride controls
- Dual track with shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability
- 2 of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 20 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control