StairMaster AirFit UB – Upper Body Ergometer
When it comes to discipline and perseverance, few workouts will challenge you more than those on the Upper Body Ergometer. The upper body ergometer is an exercise used in a wide variety of applications, so when StairMaster set out to design the ultimate machine, they focused on making sure it provided maximum performance for all of them.
Whether used in a rehabilitation setting or high performance fitness center, the StairMaster AirFit UB’s adjustable tower, convertible crank arms and comfortable grips let your users tailor their workout with the right range of motion for their shoulders, back, wrists, and elbows.
Perfect for performance. Ideal for rehab. Great for fitness. With a removable bench, adjustable cranks and tower, the AirFit UBTM is one machine that really does it all. For example, the feature-rich console Incorporats the most popular tools for user feedback — Time, RPM, HR, Watts, METs, Calories, Distance – the AirFit UB console brings motivation and measurement to every workout. A bright, easy to use, easy to read, LED display documents each workout for tracking and goal setting.
Finally, the AirFit UB also can be fitted with an optional ramp and removable bench allows wheelchair access and meets ADA criteria. The removable ramp’s unique mounting system adds wheelchair access while only adding 22″ (56 cm) to the total length of the machine.
- Adjustable tower accommodates a wide variety of workouts and user sizes
- Integrated bench for seated workouts can be removed to accommodate standing or wheelchair workouts
- Feature-rich LED console provides user feedback with a compact, easy-to-read display
- Adjustable cranks for varied range of motion and bilateral or unilateral motions
- An optional ramp and removable bench allows wheelchair access and meets ADA criteria.