Product HighlightsThe True CS400 Upright Bike is designed for those seeking a realistic cycling experience; the ergonomic design is ideal for all riders and the aero bars provide great leverage for long distance sessions.
Product Details for the True 400 Commercial Upright Bike
True 400 Commercial Upright Bike
The TRUE 400 Commercial Upright Bike – the perfect combination of quality materials and smart design – an overall package that is unbeatable in performance and durability. Plus, the small footprint allows you to maximize the premium space in your facility. The 400 offers a safe and easy entry for users of all ages and fitness levels thanks to one of the lowest step-up heights in the industry.
The True 400 Commercial Upright Bike is designed for those seeking a realistic cycling experience; the ergonomic design is ideal for all riders and the aero bars provide great leverage for long distance sessions. And, the True 400 Upright Bike is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system – designed to help users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
Additionally, True’s one touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included with the 900, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate.
BUILT TO ENDURE
TRUE offers one of the most comprehensive stationary bike warranties in the industry.
- Featurs a compact footprint for maximizing your fitness facility space
- Optional Self-Generating Power on select consoles
- Customize the 400 Upright Exercise Bike with multiple console options
- Optional Netpulse Compatibility
- Polar® Compatible Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring
- Ergonomic Seat with 15 position settings
Optional on the Envision16 Console: COMPASS®
A REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH TO MEMBER ACTIVATION + ASSET MANAGEMENT
COMPASS® helps you get the very best from your TRUE equipment. Our upgraded software benefits you, your trainers and your users. It’s now easier than ever for everyone to reach their goals with COMPASS’s premium networked fitness solutions, experience, and engagement.
Facility owners and operators have the power to visualize all connected equipment in real time, evaluating utilization patterns, programming, messaging and all error or preventative maintenance codes by unit and facility with state-of-the-art Asset Management.
- Asset Management data stored
- Integrated dashboard map
- Manage multiple facility locations
- Customized reports
- Custom information search options
- Issue notification center alerts
- Customize equipment names/locations
- Monitor product performance & health
- Maintenance task alerts
- Service messaging to staff & employees
- Customer equipment preferences and usage pattern reports
- Ability to push out promotions, messages, contests & more from one login
The COMPASS® console, dashboard, and online site work together to deliver a complete and connected fitness experience for your members by providing them with both the tools and data to help them reach their fitness goals.
- Workout data stored in the cloud
- Unique data dashboard
- Complete user workout history
- Interactive calendar to review individual workouts
- Set Goals page
- Achievements, badges and personal best notifications
- Heart rate tracking
- Sync workout data to 3rd party applications
Helps trainers engage with members, providing tools and technology to aid in helping members reach their fitness goals and retain membership.
- Upload custom workouts
- Create contests & challenges
- Leaderboard & class integration
- External device control
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Footprint: 45"L x 24"W (114 cm x 61 cm)
- Machine Weight: 146 lbs. (66 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 152 lbs. (69 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Step-Over Height: 16.75" (42.5 cm)
- Power Source: 110V, Self-Generating (with Emerge or Escalate9), 220V Option Available
- Cord Length: 10' (3.0M)
- Drive System: Single Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts
- Crank: 3-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings
- Resistance Levels: 30
- Resistance Source: Hybrid Self-Generating Brake
- Workload Range: 20-450 Watts
- Pedals: Dual Sided with Weighted and Integrated Ratcheting Strap
- Seat: Ergonomic Seat Bottom with 15 Settings (lever under seat)
- Handlebar Design: Multi-Positions with Moisture Resistant Sleeves
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Accessories: Water Bottle Holder, Accessory Tray, Overmolded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
Emerge 2-Window Console, Envision9, 9" Touch Screen Console, Showrunner, 16" Touch Screen Console, Envision, 16" Touch Screen Console, Envision+Compass®, 16" Touch Screen Console
- Warranty Type: Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
- Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port: 90 Days ( Parts, No Labor)
- Console: Refer to console specifications