Product HighlightsThe True CS200 Upright Bike is designed for those seeking a realistic cycling experience; the ergonomic design is ideal for all riders and the aero bars provide great leverage for long distance sessions.
Product Details for the True 200 Commercial Upright Bike
True 200 Commercial Upright Bike
The 200 Commercial Upright Bike From True – built on a racetrack-inspired, custom-designed steel frame – the perfect choice for any exercise facility. And, TRUE sets the standard for quality with the 200, with the most durable materials available in this class, designed to ensure the 200 will look good for the long haul.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT:
Designed for those seeking a realistic cycling experience; the ergonomic design is ideal for all riders and the aero bars provide great leverage for long distance sessions.
BUILT FOR ENDURANCE:
TRUE offers one of the most comprehensive stationary bike warranties in the industry: lifetime frame, three years on parts and three years labor coverage.
PROGRAMMED FOR RESULTS:
Users can choose from a variety of pre-programmed workouts including the new RPM-based Pace Setter™ programs
- Footprint: 43"L x 25"W (109 cm x 64 cm)
- Machine Weight: 138 lbs. (63 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Power Source: Self-Generating
- Drive Motor: Dual Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts
- Crank: 1-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings
- Resistance Source: Hybrid Self-Generating Brake
- Resistance Levels: 30
- Workload Range: 40-400 Watts
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Pedals: Dual Sided and Weighted with Integrated Ratcheting Strap
- Seat: Ergonomic Seat with 15 Position Settings
- Handlebar Design: Custom Dipped Foam Handlebars
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder: Yes
- Low Step Over Height: Standard
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5
- Labor: 1