- Frame: Heavy-Gauge, High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 42" x 21" x 53"
- Product Weight: 115 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Power: Self-Generating
- Flywheel: 30 lbs.
- Seat: Dual-Spring Cushioned
- Adjustments: Easy-Ratchet w/ full Fore/Aft Seat
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
Console and Programs
- Console: 10.1” Touchscreen Display, TV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, and METs
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric( Chest strap sold separately)
- HILL: This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- FAT BURN: This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- CARDIO: This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- STRENGTH: This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
- INTERVAL: This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- CUSTOM: An individual can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the resistance will be for each segment of the program.
- FIT TEST: The fitness test is based on a sub-maximal Vo2 (volume of oxygen) test. The program will gradually increase resistance until the time expires or you reach 85% of projected heart rate maximum (calculated when entering age in the programming portion). Based on where the test finishes, your score will be calculated and can be compared to others in your age group to determine your cardiovascular level of health.
- MANUAL: The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and incline, not the computer.
- HEART RATE (2x): Both programs work the same. The programs attempt to keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.