Spirit CU800ENT Commercial Upright BikeRequest a Quote
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike. The dual-spring seat is made of high durometer foam; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet. The Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike is very appealing if you value a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
Product HighlightsDurable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike. The dual-spring seat is made of high durometer foam; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet. The Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike is very appealing if you value a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
Product Details for the Spirit CU800ENT Commercial Upright Bike
Spirit CU800ENT Commercial Upright Bike
The Spirit CU800ENT Commercial Upright Bike – featuring easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on both models. The CU800 has been designed for comfort and convenience – if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
Designed on the solid CU800 platform, the CU800ENT incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility. From the 40 levels of resistance and numerous program options to the extra-smooth ride and heavy-duty feel, the CU800ENT has everything your clients could want in an upright bike.
The Spirit CU800ENT Commercial Upright Bike was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its durable powder coat paint finish to its heavy duty steel frame. The overall design focuses on convenience, comfort, and durability.
- Display. Large 10.1” touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming
- Console Feedback. 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
- Cooling Fan. Cooling fans are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Comfort. The dual-spring seat is made of high durometer foam; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
- Adjustability. A vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction.
- Foot Pedals. Our pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout; they are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
- Transportation. There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
- C-Safe. The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
Commercial Warranty(non dues paying facility)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 years
- Parts: 5 years
- Labor: 2 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year