Product HighlightsThe TRUE CS200 treadmill sweeping hydroformed steel pedestals, brushed aluminum powder coat finish and matched aluminum straddle covers provide a sleek, contoured presentation that is a dramatic accent to any fitness environment.
Product Details for the True CS200 Commercial Treadmill
True CS200 Commercial Treadmill
The TRUE CS200 Commercial Treadmill is designed to outperform and outlast anything in its class. Perfect for a variety of commercial fitness applications, this performance-driven machine is powered by a heavy-duty Endura-Drive™ AC motor that delivers TRUE’s signature smooth and quiet acceleration, and proven reliability. A powder coat finish and aluminum straddle covers are tough but stylish final touches.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY AND BUILT TO LAST
Built on a welded steel frame that carries a lifetime warranty; the Endura-Drive™ motor and all other quality components are covered for five years, and labor costs carry a full one year warranty from the date of purchase; warranty also includes deck and belt.
ORTHOPEDIC SHOCK ABSORBING DECK PROVIDES CUSHIONED IMPACT
TRUE’s patented Soft System® offers the most bio-mechanically correct running surface available. Neoprene shock absorbers in the front third of the deck cushion each foot strike, while the back of the deck provides a firmer sensation allowing for a stronger push off with each step.
USER FRIENDLY INTERACTIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Mid-bar control switches put the power literally at your users fingertips.
- Footprint: 82.5"L x 35.5"W (210 cm x 90 cm)
- Running Surface: 60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)
- Machine Weight: 349 lbs. (159 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Step-Up Height: 6.25" (16 cm)
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Maximum User Weight:: 500 lbs. (226 kg)
- Power Source: 110V/15A
- Cord Length: 10' (3.0M)
- Drive Motor: 4 HP AC Endura-Drive
- Incline Motor: 1,000 lbs. of thrust
- Speed Sensor: Optical
- Deck: 1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard
- Belt: Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating
- Rollers: 3" (8cm) with Sealed Bearings
- Impact System: True Soft System
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Lubrication: Silax
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)
- Incline/Decline Range: 0% to 15%
- Quick Access Control: Speed, Incline, Start and Stop on Quick Access Point
- Handrail Design: Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- 2-Window LCD Yes
|HRC Cruise Control||•|
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5
- Parts: 5
- Labor: 1