Product HighlightsMost treadmills have an maximum incline range around 10-15%. But, with the TRUE Alpine Runner, you get an incline range of -3% to 30%! You can intensify your workout like never before!
Product Details for the TRUE Alpine Runner – Commercial
TRUE Alpine Runner – Commercial
It’s not your average treadmill. It’s not your average incline trainer. The TRUE Alpine Runner is the ultimate in incline trainign for your clients!
Whether you’re looking to add to your selection of treadmills for your clients, or need a specacular piece of equipment for high intensity interval training (HIIT), the TRUE Apline Trainer is the perfect choice. Standard treadmills are ideal for walking or running workouts – your clients can maintain a quick pace at even a 10 or 12 percent incline. A workout on an incline trainer simulates hiking more than walking or running, providing your clients with a great cardio workout that also is an incredible calorie burner. Most treadmills have an maximum incline range around 10-15%. But, with the TRUE Alpine Runner, you get an incline range of -3% to 30% – which means a much more intense workout for cardio and weight loss applications.
To give you an idea of what kind of calorie burning performance your clients could experience, if you increase the TRUE Alpine Runner’s incline from 0 to 40 percent, you can burn five times the calories over a standard treadmill. If you walk 2 mph for 20 minutes at a 0 degree incline, you will burn approximately 74 calories. At a 30 degree incline, you will burn almost 300 calories!
Combine the performance advantages of an incline trainer treadmill with all the quality and features that you know TRUE treadmills for, and you have the best cardio machine on the market. Runners and walkers alike will love the softer deck of TRUE Alpine Runner – perfect for clients that may not be able to handle the pounding effects of a normal treadmill. By dialing up the incline, your clients can still get a high intensity cardio workout at a walking speed, rather than running on a flat deck.
And, with a shorter deck than regular treadmills, you can fit the TRUE Alpine Runner into slighly smaller spaces, which is great for smaller facilities.
Optional on the Envision16 Console: COMPASS®
A REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH TO MEMBER ACTIVATION + ASSET MANAGEMENT
COMPASS® helps you get the very best from your TRUE equipment. Our upgraded software benefits you, your trainers and your users. It’s now easier than ever for everyone to reach their goals with COMPASS’s premium networked fitness solutions, experience, and engagement.
Facility owners and operators have the power to visualize all connected equipment in real time, evaluating utilization patterns, programming, messaging and all error or preventative maintenance codes by unit and facility with state-of-the-art Asset Management.
- Asset Management data stored
- Integrated dashboard map
- Manage multiple facility locations
- Customized reports
- Custom information search options
- Issue notification center alerts
- Customize equipment names/locations
- Monitor product performance & health
- Maintenance task alerts
- Service messaging to staff & employees
- Customer equipment preferences and usage pattern reports
- Ability to push out promotions, messages, contests & more from one login
The COMPASS® console, dashboard, and online site work together to deliver a complete and connected fitness experience for your members by providing them with both the tools and data to help them reach their fitness goals.
- Workout data stored in the cloud
- Unique data dashboard
- Complete user workout history
- Interactive calendar to review individual workouts
- Set Goals page
- Achievements, badges and personal best notifications
- Heart rate tracking
- Sync workout data to 3rd party applications
Helps trainers engage with members, providing tools and technology to aid in helping members reach their fitness goals and retain membership.
- Upload custom workouts
- Create contests & challenges
- Leaderboard & class integration
- External device control
- Footprint: 71"L x 39.7"W without step (180cm x 101cm) / with step 81"L x 39.7"W (205.7cm x 101cm)
- Running Surface: 60" L x 22" W / 152 cm x 56 cm
- Machine Weight: 592 lbs / 269 kg
- Shipping Weight: 645 lbs / 293 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Deck Step-Up Height: 5" / 29 cm with step. 13.2'' / 33.5cm without step
- Portability: 2 Rear Transport Wheels with Built in Rear Handholds
- Power Source: 120V/20 Amp Dedicated (NEMA 5-15 receptacle) - 12'/3.7m power cord
- Cord Length: 12' (3.7M)
- Drive Motor: True 5 HP AC Max DriveTM
- Incline Motor: Compression Elevation Motor with 1200 lbs. of Thrust
- Speed Sensor: Optical
- Deck: Double Sided Thermally Fused Laminated 1" Medium Density Fiberboard
- Reversible Deck: Standard
- Belt: Siegling Multi-Ply Belt with PVC Coating
- Rollers: 3" / 8 cm Diameter Rollers with Sealed Bearings
- Impact System: TRUE Soft System™ (neoprene shock absorbers, where neoprene is a synthetic material resembling rubber, but slower to deteriorate and more resistant to oil)
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Lubrication: TRUE Proprietary Lubricant "Silex"®
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 MPH / 0.8-19 KMH
- Incline Range: -3% to 30%
- Decline Range: Yes (-3%)
- Bluetooth Heartrate Monitoring: Available on Transcend16, Transcend10 and Escalate9 Consoles
- CSAFE: YES
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar®
- Saftey Clip: Standard
- Extended Handrails: Standard
- High Incline Handrails: Standard
- Straddle Covers: Standard
- User Detection: User Present Detection™
- Regulatory Approvals: UL, CSA, CE, EN957, FCC EXTRAS
- Accessories: Water Bottle Holder, Accessory Tray, Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
Ignite, High Intensity Training Console, Emerge 2-Window Console, Envision9, 9" Touch Screen Console, Showrunner, 16" Touch Screen Console, Envision, 16" Touch Screen Console, Envision+Compass®, 16" Touch Screen Console
Commercial Warranty (all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage}
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 3 years
BrochuresClick the buttons below to download the product brochures..