Spirit CT900ENT Commercial TreadmillRequest a Quote
The Spirit CT900ENT Treadmill combines the workhorse quality and construction of the CT900 with the beauty and innovation of the entertainment display for TV, web browsing and music streaming.
Product HighlightsThe Spirit CT900ENT Treadmill combines the workhorse quality and construction of the CT900 with the beauty and innovation of the entertainment display for TV, web browsing and music streaming.
Product Details for the Spirit CT900ENT Commercial Treadmill
Spirit CT850 Commercial Treadmill
What makes the Spirit CT850 Commercial a well designed treadmill? All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. The Spirit CT850 Commercial Treadmill exhibits all these benefits, and is a perfect choice for your facility. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
The Spirit CT850 Commercial Treadmill features a heavy-duty steel frame, a durable powder coat finish and large steel console masts for ultimate stability and durability – features designed to withstand the rigors of a commercial fitness environment.
The brushless 4.0 Horse Power AC Drive motor is a cool running powerplant, that adds to the reliability of the Spirit CT850 treadmill, while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users.
Spirit CT850 Treadmill Features:
- Brushless, 4.0 hp continuous duty AC motor with Grade H insulation.
- 1” reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax, maintenance free deck (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life.
- Durable Multi-ply Habasit® belt included for comfort and long life.
- 3” diameter rollers are a standard specification on the heavy duty frame
- Console features C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
This rugged and sturdy model is designed to survive the demands of even the most dedicated runner. It comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty DC motor with Grade H insulation. The two fans keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely.
- Console Feedback. The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. This Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- C-SAFE. The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Quick Keys. The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with one key strike.
- Cushioning. 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 62”
- Product Weight: 473 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Frame: Epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Console: 15.6” touchscreen display, TV tuner with coaxial or HDMI input, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n or ethernet, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB service port
- Programs: Manual, interval, 5k, 10k, calorie, hill, fat burn, cardio, Gerkin Protocol Fit Test, 6 military readiness tests (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB), 2 HR, custom
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- Speed/Incline: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0 - 15%
- Power: 120 Volts (NEMA 5-20P Electrical cord); 20 Amp Circuit recommended
- Drive Motor: 5.0 HP AC Drive System
- Deck: 1” Phenolic, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 2 2" x 62", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0”
Commercial Warranty(non dues paying facility)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5 years
- Deck: 3 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 3 years