Product HighlightsThe TRUE Palisade Climber features exceptional craftsmanship, a sleek exterior, and simplistic serviceability, creating an excellent cardio solution for clubs.
Product Details for the TRUE Palisade Climber – Commercial
TRUE Palisade Climber – Commercial
The TRUE Palisade Climber features exceptional craftsmanship, a sleek exterior, and simplistic serviceability, creating an excellent cardio solution for clubs.
Offering premier safety features, best-in-class serviceability and versatile ease-of-use, TRUE’s Palisade Climber has been crafted to be rich in experience for exercisers and easy to maintain for your facility. Multiple console options provide customizable features, technology, and asset management capabilities for enhanced user engagement.
The TRUE Palisade Climber also features heart rate sensors (both contact and wireless), 20 resistance levels, dual thumb switch control, and dual bottle holders. And, commercial-grade construction means that this climber will stand the test of time.
- Deepest step and more square inches per step than similar products in industry
- AC motor ensures durability, low noise, and smooth motion
- Step-up assistance with both rear steps and integrated side pegs, plus dipping handrail
- Double-braking system for extra safety
- Having the best-in-class serviceability with easy access to electrical, drive, and resistance system
Optional on the Envision16 Console: COMPASS®
A REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH TO MEMBER ACTIVATION + ASSET MANAGEMENT
COMPASS® helps you get the very best from your TRUE equipment. Our upgraded software benefits you, your trainers and your users. It’s now easier than ever for everyone to reach their goals with COMPASS’s premium networked fitness solutions, experience, and engagement.
Facility owners and operators have the power to visualize all connected equipment in real time, evaluating utilization patterns, programming, messaging and all error or preventative maintenance codes by unit and facility with state-of-the-art Asset Management.
- Asset Management data stored
- Integrated dashboard map
- Manage multiple facility locations
- Customized reports
- Custom information search options
- Issue notification center alerts
- Customize equipment names/locations
- Monitor product performance & health
- Maintenance task alerts
- Service messaging to staff & employees
- Customer equipment preferences and usage pattern reports
- Ability to push out promotions, messages, contests & more from one login
The COMPASS® console, dashboard, and online site work together to deliver a complete and connected fitness experience for your members by providing them with both the tools and data to help them reach their fitness goals.
- Workout data stored in the cloud
- Unique data dashboard
- Complete user workout history
- Interactive calendar to review individual workouts
- Set Goals page
- Achievements, badges and personal best notifications
- Heart rate tracking
- Sync workout data to 3rd party applications
Helps trainers engage with members, providing tools and technology to aid in helping members reach their fitness goals and retain membership.
- Upload custom workouts
- Create contests & challenges
- Leaderboard & class integration
- External device control
- Footprint: 60.4"L x 31.5" W x 87.5" H (153.4 cm x 80 cm x 222.3 cm)
- Machine Weight: 433 lbs / 196.4 kg
- Shipping Weight: 540 lbs / 245 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs /181 kg
- Step-Up Height: 13.3” / 33.3 cm
- Portability: Four (4) Transport Wheels
- Power Source: 120V & 220V w/ step-up and step-down transformers
- Cord Length: 12'/ 3.7 M
- Drive System: AC Drive system
- Speed Sensor: Optical
- Quick Access: (1) Resistance Level thumb switch (Left) and (1) Stop/Pause thumb switch (Right)
- Resistance Source: Double-Braking System
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Frame Construction: Anti-rust design with sweat prevention
- Bluetooth Heart Rate: Available on Transcend16 Console
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar®
- Asset Management: EcoFit
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
Emerge 2-Window Console, Envision9, 9" Touch Screen Console, Showrunner, 16" Touch Screen Console, Envision, 16" Touch Screen Console, Envision+Compass®, 16" Touch Screen Console
Commercial Warranty(non dues paying facility)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years