Product HighlightsThe Spirit Fitness CSC900 StairClimber is a great way to get a challenging yet rewarding workout. Premium features, reliable construction and multiple pre-programmed workouts.
Product Details for the Spirit CSC900 StairClimber
Spirit CSC900 StairClimber
The Spirit Fitness CSC900 StairClimber is a great way to get a challenging yet rewarding workout and includes premium features, reliable construction and multiple pre-programmed workouts. The CSC900 StairClimber features durable commercial-grade steel with plastic shrouds and maintenance access panels with ABS steps.
A sturdy industrial drive system ensures years of reliable, trouble-free service. The 21.5″ step width and 11″ step depth provide one of the largest step surface area of any commercial stair stepping machine, which increases safety while also easily accommodating training positions such as side crossover steps.
The CSC900 has 10 pre-programmed workouts, 20 levels of resistance, and can reach up to 168 steps per minute to help you keep your fitness routines challenging. The multi-position handlebars surround the user for a secure and stable workout, and include built-in heart rate sensors and resistance controls to help your clients stay in the zone.
A large Blue-LED console provides users with their important workout metrics and features multi-window display, easy access program buttons, numeric keypad and a large LED matrix window to track workout progress. The added convenience of a built-in tablet holder, accessory tray and 2-speed fan this machine will keep users engaged and comfortable and encourage longer workouts. Users can track and record their workouts with the free Spirit Fit App.
- Provides one of the largest step surface areas of any commercial machine
- 20 levels of resistance and up to 168 steps per minute
- Durable steel frame with ABS steps
- Built-in 2-speed fan and accessory holders CSC900
- Contact heart rate grips, resistance controls, and start/stop switch on handlebars
- Dimensions: 64" x 38" x 83"
- Product Weight: 512 lb.
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lb.
- Minimum Ceiling: 9 ft
- Frame: Commercial-grade steel with plastic shrouds and maintenance access panels
- Power: Adapter; 100-240V
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Resistance Buttons: Resistance up/down, start/stop
- Step Rate: 25 to 168 steps per minute
- Console: Multi-window blue LED display with built in fan, integrated tablet rack, and space for accessories
- Programs: Height Climbed, Heart Rate, METs, Calories, WATTs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Program Time, Steps/minute, Total Steps, and Floors
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate grips on handlebars
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years