Product HighlightsThe CS800 Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design and impressive 16” maximum step height for an effective lower body workout.
Product Details for the Spirit CS800 Commercial Stepper
Spirit CS800 Commercial Stepper
The Spirit CS800 Commercial Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design and impressive 16” maximum step height for an effective lower body workout. The narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and solid handrail design combine to give your clients an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
The Spirit CS800 Commercial Stepper providesw a total body workout in one piece of equipment – Users can go from short stride to long stride, walking to running, climbing and everything in-between, allowing them to target different muscle groups.
The arched step rail design of the CS800 gives your clients a more natural stepping motion, resulting in a more efficient and comfortable workout. And, the step height adjusts up to 16″, which when combined with 20 levels of resistance, gives your clients an extensive workout, regardless of their current level of conditioning.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. On the Spirit CS800 Stepper, everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and you are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- Arched step-rail design allows for a more natural stepping motion
- 16 inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Padded handlebars surround the user for a secure and stable workout
- Shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability
- Ease of use allows users of any fitness level to get an effective workout
- C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control
- 2° of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 55" x 32" x 63"
- Product Weight: 265 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Power: G 120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended
- Flywheel System: 23 lbs.
- Step Height: User determined, 16” Maximum Step Height
- Pedals: Oversized and Padded
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix w/ 4 Separate LED Info Windows, 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart
Rate Bar, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- HILL: This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- FAT BURN: This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- CARDIO: This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- STRENGTH: This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
- INTERVAL: This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- CUSTOM: An individual can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the resistance will be for each segment of the program.
- MANUAL: The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and incline, not the computer.
- HEART RATE (2x): Both programs work the same. The programs attempt to keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
Spirit CS800 Commercial Stepper Only, Spirit CS800 Commercial Stepper with TV Bracket
Commercial Warranty(non dues paying facility)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 years
- Parts: 5 years
- Labor: 2 years