Jacobs Ladder 2 Stair Climber – CommercialRequest a Quote
Get the same workout and same reliability as the revolutionary Jacobs Ladder climbing cardio machine, yet designed for the home or small commercial environment – at a lower price.
Product HighlightsGet the same workout and same reliability as the revolutionary Jacobs Ladder climbing cardio machine, yet designed for the home or small commercial environment – at a lower price. The Jacobs Ladder 2 is designed to fit through most interior doors in your home - which is perfect for the residential owner. And, the Jabobs Ladder 2 offers digital feedback - including elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed, and calorie burn. The Jabobs Ladder 2 also features a steal rung design with a polyurethane sleeve, and carries a 2 year Parts warranty.
Product Details for the Jacobs Ladder 2 Stair Climber – Commercial
Jacobs Ladder 2 Climbing Cardio Machine
The Jacobs Ladder 2 Climbing Cardio Machine is perfect for small commercial environments. Featuring a smaller footeprint than the regular Jacobs Ladder, the Jacobs Ladder 2 will fit most interior doors, allowing installation in facilities that may be pressed for space. And, with a lower cost than the standard Jacobs Ladder, the Jacobs Ladder 2 is also perfect for budget-minded facilities.
Jacobs Ladder 2 is an innovative cardio machine with ladder-type rungs on a non-motorized continuous treadmill. It’s self-paced, so the faster you go, the faster it goes. Jacobs Ladder is preferred by pro football teams, the FBI, the Army, the Navy, West Point and numerous Division I universities to improve their strength and conditioning programs.
There are 4 differences that set the Jacobs Ladder 2 apart from the original Jacobs Ladder:
- Width: Jacobs Ladder 2 is 27.25” wide to fit inside most interior doors in a home.
- Rung Design: Jacobs Ladder 2 features a steel rung with polyurethane sleeve.
- Power: The cardio workout remains self-powered. However, Jacobs Ladder 2 needs to be plugged in (110V) to operate the digital display.
- Warranty: Jacobs Ladder 2 carries a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
While traditional stair climbers, ellipticals and treadmills are well-suited for the recreational athlete, Jacobs Ladder 2 was designed to offer the interval training athlete an improved method for in-season, pre-season and post-season workouts. Jacobs Ladder also offers the athlete the option of HIIT (high intensity interval workouts).
Jacobs Ladder 2 is the ideal weight loss exercise machine to add to your fitness facility, and is the best low-impact training tool on the market today!
- 40 Degree Angle – The Ladders 40% Angle offers natural climbing motion, reducing stress on your lower back, hips, and knees.
- Offers Digital Feedback – A digital display provides details on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed, calories burned.
- Long, Dynamic Climing Strokes – The long, dynamic ensures a full range of climbing motion, giving you the option of excercising both legs and arms
- Designed to fit in your home – The self powered ladder is only 27.25″ wide, allowing it to fit most interior doorways.
- Adjustable Height – Great for users of all sizes, Height adjustable.
- Width: 27.25”
- Length: 76”
- Height: 65.5”
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
- Case: ABS/Polyethylene
- Power: 110 V (220 V available upon request)
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 7.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts