Product HighlightsThe TRUE PS100 Recumbent bike combines quality materials with smart design for an overall package that is unbeatable in performance and durability. The CS400 Recumbent Bike reduces back stress and offers simple programming, making exercise an easy and enjoyable process for users at all fitness levels.
Product Details for the True PS100 Commercial Recumbent Bike
True PS100 Commercial Recumbent Bike
The TRUE PS100 Commercial Recumbent Bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to your exercise facility! TRUE® uses the most durable materials available in this class – and you can feel confident that the PS100 will look good for the long haul. Six pre-programmed workouts provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Plus, the reclining seat back allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
Pre-programmed workouts including manual, quick start, random, cardio, fat burn and hills provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Programming on the fly allows users to adjust workout settings while using the bike.
ADJUSTABLE, RECLINING SEAT
The TRUE PS100 Commercial Recumbent bike features a multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissues. The reclining seat back allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
BUILT TO LAST
TRUE’s PS100 offers one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. At TRUE we stand behind our products, so you can enjoy years of worry-free service.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Featuring a small footprint for maximizing your fitness facility space
- Self-Generating Power
- User-friendly LED console display
- Polar® Compatible Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring
- Ergonomic Seat with 25 position settings
- Footprint: 65"L x 30"W (165 cm x 76 cm)
- Machine Weight: 155 lbs. (70 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 210 lbs. (96 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Power Source: Self-Generating
- Drive System: Dual Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts
- Crank: 1-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings
- Resistance Source: Hybrid Self-Generating Brake
- Resistance Levels: 43
- Workload Range: 30-450 Watts
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Pedals: Dual Sided and Weighted with Integrated Ratcheting Strap
- Seat: Ergonomic Seat with 25 Position Settings
- Handlebar Design: Multi-Position with Moisture Resistant Sleeves
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder: Reading Rack Only
- Reinforced Walk-Through Design: Yes
- Warranty Type: Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
- Console: 2 Years