Spirit CE800ENT Commercial Elliptical Trainer
The Spirit CE800ENT Entertainment Commercial Elliptical Trainer was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal. Designed on the solid CE800 platform, the CE800ENT elliptical trainer incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming
Product HighlightsThe Spirit CE800ENT Commercial Elliptical Trainer is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. Designed on the solid CE800 platform, the CE800ENT elliptical trainer incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming.
Product Details for the Spirit CE800ENT Commercial Elliptical Trainer
Spirit CE800ENT Commercial Elliptical Trainer
The Spirit CE800ENT Commercial Elliptical Trainer is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that you enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that you’ll adhere to a regular exercise routine.
The CE800ENT was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
Designed on the solid CE800 platform, the CE800ENT elliptical trainer incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming.The CE800ENT features a modern 10.1” touchscreen display and electronics package that allows you to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users.
The CE800ENT Elliptical features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 20” stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
On the Spirit CE800ENT Elliptical Trainer, everything has been designed to be easily accessible and comfortable: Ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, a storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep cool and encourage you to workout longer.
A quick press of a button and your off on a walk, a run, or one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. Our large, easy-to-read console gives you constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- Large 10.1” touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming
- 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
- Flywheel: A 30 lb. flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output).
- Heart Rate % Profile: There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
- Cooling Fan: A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE800 elliptical. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Foot Pedals: Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
- C-Safe Power & Communication: The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 78" x 28" x 67"
- Product Weight: 240 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Resistance:40 Levels
- Drive Train: Integrated Generator w/13.5 kg Flywheel
- Power: 120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs.
- Stride Length: 20"
- Console: 10.1” Touchscreen Display, TV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, 3.5mm
Headphone Jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port
- Console Feedback: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Program Name, Watts, METs, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- HILL: This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- FAT BURN: This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- CARDIO: This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- STRENGTH: This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
- INTERVAL: This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- CUSTOM: An individual can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the resistance will be for each segment of the program.
- FIT TEST: The fitness test is based on a sub-maximal Vo2 (volume of oxygen) test. The program will gradually increase resistance until the time expires or you reach 85% of projected heart rate maximum (calculated when entering age in the programming portion). Based on where the test finishes, your score will be calculated and can be compared to others in your age group to determine your cardiovascular level of health.
- MANUAL: The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and incline, not the computer.
- HEART RATE (2x): Both programs work the same. The programs attempt to keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
Commercial Warranty(non dues paying facility)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 years
- Parts: 5 years
- Labor: 2 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year