Ozzie HighlightsThe TRUE Palisade Climber features exceptional craftsmanship, a sleek exterior, and simplistic serviceability, creating an excellent cardio solution for your home gym.
Product Details for the TRUE Palisade Climber
TRUE Palisade Climber
The TRUE Palisade Climber features exceptional craftsmanship, a sleek exterior, and simplistic serviceability, creating an excellent cardio solution for your home gym.
This climber offers premier safety features, best-in-class serviceability and versatile ease-of-use. Multiple console options provide customizable features, technology, and asset management capabilities for enhanced user engagement.
The TRUE Palisade Climber also features heart rate sensors (both contact and wireless), 20 resistance levels, dual thumb switch control, and dual bottle holders. And, commercial-grade construction means that this climber will stand the test of time. Featuring a commercial warranty, the frame of the Palisade Climber incorporates a sweat prevention, anti-rust design.
- Deepest step and more square inches per step than similar products in industry
- AC motor ensures durability, low noise, and smooth motion
- Step-up assistance with both rear steps and integrated side pegs, plus dipping handrail
- Double-braking system for extra safety
- Footprint: 60.4"L x 31.5" W x 87.5" H (153.4 cm x 80 cm x 222.3 cm)
- Machine Weight: 433 lbs / 196.4 kg
- Shipping Weight: 540 lbs / 245 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs /181 kg
- Step-Up Height: 13.3” / 33.3 cm
- Portability: Four (4) Transport Wheels
- Power Source: 120V & 220V w/ step-up and step-down transformers
- Cord Length: 12'/ 3.7 M
- Drive System: AC Drive system
- Speed Sensor: Optical
- Quick Access: (1) Resistance Level thumb switch (Left) and (1) Stop/Pause thumb switch (Right)
- Resistance Source: Double-Braking System
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Frame Construction: Anti-rust design with sweat prevention
- Bluetooth Heart Rate: Available on Transcend16 Console
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar®
- Asset Management: EcoFit
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years