Product HighlightsThe CS800 Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design and impressive 16” maximum step height for an effective lower body workout.
Product Details for the Spirit CS800 Commercial Stepper
Spirit CS800 Commercial Stepper
The Spirit CS800 Commercial Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design and impressive 16” maximum step height for an effective lower body workout. The narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and solid handrail design combine to give your clients an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
The Spirit CS800 Commercial Stepper providesw a total body workout in one piece of equipment – Users can go from short stride to long stride, walking to running, climbing and everything in-between, allowing them to target different muscle groups.
The arched step rail design of the CS800 gives your clients a more natural stepping motion, resulting in a more efficient and comfortable workout. And, the step height adjusts up to 16″, which when combined with 20 levels of resistance, gives your clients an extensive workout, regardless of their current level of conditioning.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. On the Spirit CS800 Stepper, everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and you are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- Arched step-rail design allows for a more natural stepping motion
- 16 inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Padded handlebars surround the user for a secure and stable workout
- Shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability
- Ease of use allows users of any fitness level to get an effective workout
- C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control
- 2° of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.