From the development of the first stepping machine for the gym in 1983, StairMaster has consistently raised the standard in climbing fitness. Now, with the StairMaster FreeClimber, they’re building on their 30-year tradition of user performance and delivering the most comfortable and innovative climber experience yet.
A new step design provides added cushion for joints, and independent pedal geometry with fourbar linkage creates a fluid, natural stepping motion. Plus, a range of console and accessory options is available to help keep your climbers entertained while they enjoy a real workout, and get real results. The StairMaster FreeClimber has ergonomically designed handrails, which provide natural movement that minimizes impact. The FreeClimber also comes with an integrated water bottle holder and accessory tray. This climbing fitness wonder also has contact and telemetry sensors, which provide heart rate feedback for optimized workouts.
What is Open Hub? Developed with a wide range of expert partners like MyZone, EcoFit, Wahoo Fitness and MapMyRun, Open Hub consoles give cardio equipment users the ultimate in technology versatility! You can browse the web or stream music and video directly to the OpenHub™ consoles from your phone or tablet. You can also watch television on the optional, oversized 15” embedded touch console! And, personal fitness data tracking is available via Bluetooth connection. OpenHub™ consoles can push data to personal smart devices, connecting users with a world class data ecosystem.
The optional OpenHub™ 15″ ATSC EMBEDD Touch Screen Consoles is new to the StairMaster Freeclimber. The 15” embedded touch screen gives you touch screen functionality, along with a standard HDMI port, TV Tuner, and Netpulse connectivity.
The 2-window LCD console features an easy-to-read backlit display with familiar programs and Polar® compatible heart rate monitoring.
- Display: Available with OpenHub™ console options.
- 15″ Touch Screen Console with integrated TV Tuner – or,
- Backlit LCD Console .
- Programs: 10 programs – Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Custom Intervals,
Random Intervals, Heart Rate Intervals, Calorie Goal, Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Power requirements: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Maximum user weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Drive System: Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the pedal descent, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Step Action: Patented, independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level, ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement
- Step Rate: 6 to 174 steps/minute
- Step Range: 1” to 14” (2.5cm to 36cm)
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® compatible wireless; contact sensors