Product HighlightsThe TRUE FUSE-0400 Inner/Outer Thigh Machine is perfect for your fitness facility, serving a dual function to exercise both adductor and abductor muscles.
Product Details for the TRUE FUSE-0400 Inner/Outer Thigh Machine
The TRUE FUSE-0400 Inner/Outer Thigh Machine is a space and cost-efficient addition to the FUSE-XL line, serving a dual function to exercise both adductor and abductor muscles.
The benefit of the inner/outer-thigh machine is that muscles that are often neglected, and therefore imbalanced, can be specifically increased in strength and size. That can make the hip feel more secure during other leg exercises.
The FUSE-0400 Inner/Outer Thigh Machine comes standard with a 170 lb. / 77 kg weight stack, and an optional 250 lb. / 113 kg weight stack is also available.
Features of the TRUE FUSE-0400 Inner / Outer Thigh Machine
- Pivoting contoured leg pads provide comfort and allow for easy transition between movements
- QR code linked to online instructional video
- Dual rubber covered foot posts provide support
- Weight stack located in front of user for privacy, space efficiency, and ease of selection
- Step-by-step exercise chart with easy to follow user instructions.
- QR code linked to online instructional video.
- Integrated towel holder and accessory tray with cup holder
COMMERCIAL QUALITY AND RELIABILTY
With over 35 years in the industry, structural testing of 500,000 cycles at or above maximum catalog weight, meets ASTM and EN-957 Industry Standards, and supported by a worldwide network of authorized Sales and Service Representatives.
PREMIUM PARTS AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
The FUSE-0400 fatures Military spec lubricated cables, solid steel pivot axles with lifetime lubricated sealed bearings for friction free movement, high grade frame bolts and zinc plated hardware to prevent corrosion and heavy duty magnetic selector pin.
WEIGHT STACK AND INCREMENTAL ADDER-WEIGHT OPTIONS
Fully enclosed and accessible weight stack from seated position allows user to adjust resistance with a simple flip of lever.
AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Your users will enjoy the Low profile, space efficient footprint with easy entry and exits, molded and contoured pads, and numbered adjustment labels at all adjustment points for precise positioning.
- 10 Years: Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips