Product HighlightsThe TRUE SPL-1400 Abdominal Crunch features a dual pivot design that provides simultaneous ab crunch and knee raise movements to target upper and lower abs.
Product Details for the TRUE SPL-1400 Abdominal Crunch
TRUE SPL-1400 Abdominal Crunch
The TRUE SPL-1400 Abdominal Crunch allows users of all levels, from novice to professional, to benefit from the advance bimechanics. On the SPL-1400 Abdominal Crunch, the dual pivot design provides simultaneous ab crunch and knee raise movements to target upper and lower abs. Low profile design allows for easy entry and exit. And, the 5 position shin pad adjustment accommodates a wide range of users.
User amenities on the TRUE SPL-1400 Abdominal Crunch include an easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder. Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
There is also an optional Rep Counter/Timer available for the TRUE SPL-1400 Abdominal Crunch that replaces the phone cradle. This rep counter offers visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest, and is visible from the seated exercise position.
A vision to the future, premium craftsmanship meets advanced biomechanics in TRUE’s Palladium Series. Advanced functionality, comfortable touchpoints, and precise ergonomics are all packaged in a modern design. Set your facility apart and provide users with an intuitive strength-training experience with the Palladium Series.
- Dual pivot design provides simultaneous ab crunch and knee raise movements to target upper and lower abs
- Low profile design allows for easy entry and exit
- 5 position shin pad adjustment accommodates a wide range of users
- Footprint: 48” x 61” x 62” / 122 x 155 x 158cm
- Weight Stack Options: 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
- Shin Pad: 5 position shin pad adjustment accommodates a wide range of users
200 lbs, 260 lbs, 320 lbs
Transparent Acrylic, Metal
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities))
- 10 Years: Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips