TRUE SPL-1200 Seated Row
Unilateral arms that diverge at 11 degrees with trailing link handles and rotating grips make the TRUE SPL-1200 Seated Row the perfect choice for all users from novice to professional. The center grip provides stability during one arm rows while the adjustable chest pad comfortably accommodates a wide range of users.
User amenities on the SPL-1200 Seated Row include a Height Adjustment Guide, and an easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder. Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
There is also an optional Rep Counter/Timer available for the SPL-1200 Seated Row that replaces the phone cradle. This rep counter offers visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest, and is visible from the seated exercise position.
A vision to the future, premium craftsmanship meets advanced biomechanics in TRUE’s Palladium Series. Advanced functionality, comfortable touchpoints, and precise ergonomics are all packaged in a modern design. Set your facility apart and provide users with an intuitive strength-training experience with the Palladium Series.
- 8 position seat adjustable while seated or standing uses premium grade linear bearings and gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
- Unilateral arms diverge at 11 degrees resulting in full articulation of the shoulder complex
- Unique rotating grips allow supination and pronation throughout the movement while keeping the wrist neutral in radial and ulnar deviation
- Trailing link handle assemblies allow user defined path of motion
- 9 position chest pad accommodates wide range of users
- Center post provides stability during one arm row