Product HighlightsThe TRUE SPL-1200 Seated Row features unilateral arms that diverge at 11 degrees with trailing link handles and rotating grips.
Product Details for the TRUE SPL-1200 Seated Row
TRUE SPL-1200 Seated Row
Unilateral arms that diverge at 11 degrees with trailing link handles and rotating grips make the TRUE SPL-1200 Seated Row the perfect choice for all users from novice to professional. The center grip provides stability during one arm rows while the adjustable chest pad comfortably accommodates a wide range of users.
User amenities on the SPL-1200 Seated Row include a Height Adjustment Guide, and an easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder. Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
There is also an optional Rep Counter/Timer available for the SPL-1200 Seated Row that replaces the phone cradle. This rep counter offers visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest, and is visible from the seated exercise position.
A vision to the future, premium craftsmanship meets advanced biomechanics in TRUE’s Palladium Series. Advanced functionality, comfortable touchpoints, and precise ergonomics are all packaged in a modern design. Set your facility apart and provide users with an intuitive strength-training experience with the Palladium Series.
- 8 position seat adjustable while seated or standing uses premium grade linear bearings and gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
- Unilateral arms diverge at 11 degrees resulting in full articulation of the shoulder complex
- Unique rotating grips allow supination and pronation throughout the movement while keeping the wrist neutral in radial and ulnar deviation
- Trailing link handle assemblies allow user defined path of motion
- 9 position chest pad accommodates wide range of users
- Center post provides stability during one arm row
- Footprint: 65” L x 46” H x 58” W (165cm x 117cm x 147cm)
- Weight Stack Options: 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
- Seat: 8 position adjustable seat
- Chest Pad: 9 position adjustable chest pad
- Arms: Unilateral arms diverge at 11 degrees
- Handles: Unique rotating grips allow supination and pronation. Trailing link handle assemblies allow user defined path of motion
200 lbs, 260 lbs, 320 lbs
Transparent Acrylic, Metal
|Rev Counter / Timer:||
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities))
- 10 Years: Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips