Product HighlightsThe dual function TRUE SPL-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt features modern styling, precision biomechanics and a comfortable easy entry and exit design.
Product Details for the TRUE SPL-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt
TRUE SPL-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt
The dual function TRUE SPL-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt features modern styling, precision biomechanics and a comfortable easy entry and exit design. Adjustment points are accessible from the seated position and engineered to accommodate a wide range of users.
User amenities on the TRUE SPL-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt include a Height Adjustment Guide, and an easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder. Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
There is also an optional Rep Counter/Timer available for the SPL-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt that replaces the phone cradle. This rep counter offers visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest, and is visible from the seated exercise position.
A vision to the future, premium craftsmanship meets advanced biomechanics in TRUE’s Palladium Series. Advanced functionality, comfortable touchpoints, and precise ergonomics are all packaged in a modern design. Set your facility apart and provide users with an intuitive strength-training experience with the Palladium Series.
- Footprint: 66” L x 58” W x 74” H (168cm x 147cm x 188cm)
- Weight Stack Options: 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
- Seat: 8 position adjustable seat
- Cams: 8 position dual cams include 4 positions for Rear Deltoid and 4 positions for Pec Fly
- Handles: Dual grip handles are ergonomically designed to accommodate both exercises
200 lbs, 260 lbs, 320 lbs
Transparent Acrylic, Metal
|Rev Counter / Timer:||
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities))
- 10 Years: Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips