Product HighlightsThe TRUE SPL-0700 Shoulder Press allows users to choose the range of motion best suited to their individual needs by changing horizontal hand position in relation to the shoulder.
Product Details for the TRUE SPL-0700 Shoulder Press
TRUE SPL-0700 Shoulder Press
The TRUE SPL-0700 Shoulder Press allows users to choose the range of motion best suited to their individual needs by changing horizontal hand position in relation to the shoulder. This unique feature combined with unilateral press arms converging at 20 degrees above and in front of the user and dual hand grips allows for full range of motion training without impingement.
User amenities on the TRUE SPL-0700 Shoulder Press include a Height Adjustment Guide, and an easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder. Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
There is also an optional Rep Counter/Timer available for the SPL-0700 Shoulder Press that replaces the phone cradle. This rep counter offers visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest, and is visible from the seated exercise position.
A vision to the future, premium craftsmanship meets advanced biomechanics in TRUE’s Palladium Series. Advanced functionality, comfortable touchpoints, and precise ergonomics are all packaged in a modern design. Set your facility apart and provide users with an intuitive strength-training experience with the Palladium Series.
- 8 position seat adjustable while seated or standing uses premium grade linear bearings and gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
- Unilateral press arms converge at 20 degrees per side above and forward of the shoulder allowing full range of motion without impingement
- Unique 4 position adjustable seat back allows users to change horizontal handle position with respect to the shoulder
- Footprint: 59” L x 59” W x 58” H (150cm x 150cm x 147cm)
- Weight Stack Options: 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
- Seat: 8 position adjustable seat with 4 position adjustable seat back
- Press Arms: Unilateral press arms converge at 20 degrees per side above and forward of the shoulder
- Handles: Dual grip design allows users to choose standard or neutral grip hand position
200 lbs, 260 lbs, 320 lbs
Transparent Acrylic, Metal
|Rev Counter / Timer:||
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities))
- 10 Years: Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips