Product HighlightsThe HCI PhysioMax's independent arm and leg motion allows users to work their upper body (Upper Body Ergometer) & lower body (recumbent bike) independently from each other.
Product Details for the HCI PhysioMax Independent Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer and Recumbent Bike All-in-One Total Body Trainer
HCI PhysioMax Independent Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer and Recumbent Bike All-in-One Total Body Trainer
The HCI PhysioMax Independent Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer and Recumbent Bike All-in-One Total Body – one of HCI’s top quality rehabilitation products, and features their patent pending “independent action.”
The HCI PhysioMax’s independent arm and leg motion allows users to work their upper body (Upper Body Ergometer) & lower body (recumbent bike) independently from each other.
The resistance on the PhysioMax is bi-directional & can be adjusted providing versatility for any application. It features a walk-thru design with a removable seat for wheelchair access. The oversize seat swivels to accommodate users with low mobility.
The HCI PhysioMax Independent Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer and Recumbent Bike All-in-One Total Body Trainer has adjustable hand cranks, pedals, as well as an adjustable UBE arm can be raised or lowered for variable arm positions. Resistance varies from the low “easy start” for deconditioned users and goes up to level 16. The large 9″ LCD console has preset programs & displays speed, time, distance, pulse , RPM, Watts, METS & calories.
Whether it is for weight loss, general health improvement, cardiac rehabilitation, corporate wellness, the PhysioMax Total Body Trainer is the ideal piece of equipment for commercial, medical, and rehabilitation applications.
- Seat is fully Adjustable Forward and Backward 14 Positions, and removes for wheelchair access.
- Adjustable Comfort Grip Handles
- Othopedic Rehab Pedals with Heel Support
- High Definition 9″ LCD Display
- Compact Dimensions: 60" L X 25" W X 59" H
- Unit Weight: 350 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Swivel Seat: 20" Oversized Seat Rotates 360° for Easy Access
- Seat Position: Fully Adjustable Forward and Backward 14 Positions
- Removable Seat: Seat Removes for Wheelchair Access (ADA)
- Resistance System: Electromagnetic
- Resistance Levels: 1-16
- Programs: 18 Set Programs (See Computer Details)
- Handles: Adjustable Comfort Grip Handles
- Pedals: Othopedic Rehab Pedals with Heel Support
- Stride: Independent Cycle Motion
- Power: AC 110V-240V | 50/60Hz
- Product Type: Commercial Grade
- Display: High Definition 9" LCD Display
- Backlight: Easy to Read High Contrast Blue
- USB Summary: Export Workout Data Including Peaks and Averages
- Feedback: Time, Distance, Pulse, Steps Per Minute (SPM), Calories, WATTS, METs, & Resistance Level "1-16"
- Programs: 18 Programs: Manual, Warm Up, Interval, Ramps, Mountain, Rolling, Climb, Random, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HRC 65%, HRC 85%, Constant SPM, Constant Watts, Goal Calories, Goal Distance
- Heart Rate: Built in Receiver Compatible with Polar and other Manufactures (Chest Belt Not Included)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical Parts: 3 Years
- Electronic Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year