- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: W: 97”, L: 83”, H: 83.75”
- Technical Specifications
- Structural Frame: Modern styling and structural reliability through the use of 40mm x 80mm and 50mm x 100mm oval shaped tube and precision laser cut steel plate components.
- Adjustments: Color-coded adjustment knobs provide quick and easy user reference, enhance aesthetics and eliminate corrosion. Positive locking adjustments use permanently enclosed compression spring for maximum security.
- Custom Handgrips: Extruded thermo rubber compound handgrips provide durability and comfort.
- Custom Molded Feet: Located under the base frame to insure stability and prevent marring of floor surfaces.
- Cables: US made mil-spec lubricated 1/8" cable nylon coated to 3/16", with a 2,000 lbs. tensile strength and swaged ball fitting and 5/8" threaded bolt tension adjustment for maximum durability.
- Selector Shaft Assembly: Cold rolled solid 1" selector shaft, chrome-plated for durability and appearance. Machined bullet tip insures proper weight stack entry. Custom designed cap plate with fitted bushings insures low-friction movement of weight plates over guide rods. Receptacle integrated into cap plate provides selector pin storage when user desires zero weight plates.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass™ reinforced pulleys with deep V-grooved channel provide secure cable seating and optimum bearing rotation. Sealed ball bearings insure smooth and quiet pulley operation.
- Weight Stack: Choice of 10-lb. or optional 15-lb. increment machined weight plates, 1" thick with fitted nylon bushings to assure smooth travel on guide rods.
- Heavy-Duty Selector Pin: Magnetic selector pin assures positive locking to plates and is secured to the weight stack with a thick plastic-coated elastic cable.
- Axles and Ball Bearings: 1" Solid steel pivot axles with lubricated 25mm sealed bearings encased in steel housings for frictionless movement and precision alignment of pivots.
- Weight Stack Enclosure: Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel panels enclose weight stacks for safety and aesthetics. Each panel can be easily removed when necessary.
- Paint Colors: Electrostatically applied powder coat finish enhances appearance and durability. Frame color is Silver. Shroud is painted Storm Grey. Weight plates are black.
- Upholstered Pads: Superior-grade Grey upholstery stitched over high density foam with 3/4" CDX plywood.
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino