Product HighlightsThe True Fitness 900 treadmill combines TRUE’s newest technology and performance advancements with the dependable quality and low cost of ownership you demand.
Product Details for the True C900 Commercial Treadmill
TRUE C900 Commercial Treadmill
The True Fitness C900 Commercial Treadmill combines dependable quality with TRUE’s newest technology and performance advancements. Backed by TRUE’s premium warranty, the C900 provides runners a premium experience and enhanced user engagement with:
- Largest running surface in the industry at 62” x 23”
- Speed range of 0.5mph-17mph
- Patented HRC Heart Rate Control®
- Patented low-impact Soft System®
- Variety of console options; multiple levels of features, technology and asset management
Like all products from TRUE, the C900 Commercial Treadmill features high-quality craftsmanship and durability, backed by TRUE’s 30+ years of history in the treadmill manufacturing industry. TRUE’s knowledge and experience within the fitness industry ensures that the 900 Treadmill has been designed to meet the unique requirements of any customer. Additionally, the 900 features a choice of intuitive and advanced display consoles as well. The C900 Commercial Treadmill has something to meet every budget, and every user’s need.
The TRUE C900 Commercial Treadmill is both strong as well as aesthetically pleasing. The robotically welded steel frame provides uncompromising stability that stands up to the most rigorous pounding – yet, the smooth sweeping hydroformed steel pedestals, brushed aluminum powder coat finish and matched aluminum straddle covers provide a sleek, contoured presentation that is a dramatic accent to any fitness environment.
The 5hp Max-Drive motor on the C900 Commercial Treadmill features an internal self-cooling system, ensuring years of dependable operation, as well as providing plenty of power and reliability for your customers.
Developed to provide users with a controlled flexible deck, the TRUE Soft System™ absorbs the shock of impact while running or walking. TRUE’s patented Soft System™ offers the most orthopedicially correct running surface available. Featuring a controlled running surface, the TRUE Soft System is easier on your customer’s knees and ankles at impact. With a deck that is orthopedically superior to running on any other surface, your users experience low-impact running with little or no joint pain.
The TRUE C900 Commercial Treadmill comes standard with the Emerge Console, with other upgraded optional consoles available. The Emerge console features an orange LED display, Responsive Tactile Dome Buttons, and Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder, and 11 pre-programmed workouts. One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, allowing users to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate – then, once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ adjusts the speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout, helping to maintain the user’s targeted heart rate.
- TRUE’s Patented Soft System offering the most orthopedically correct running surface available
- Quick access to speed and incline adjustments on the hand grips
- Many console options to fit every user’s need
- Optional – Decline range of -3% to 18%
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring with Polar® Heart Rate Monitors
- 62”x 23” running surface is the largest in the industry
- 5 HP AC Self-Cooling Max Drive motor featuring an internal self-cooling system ensuring years of powerful and dependable operation
Optional on the Envision16 Console: COMPASS®
A REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH TO MEMBER ACTIVATION + ASSET MANAGEMENT
COMPASS® helps you get the very best from your TRUE equipment. Our upgraded software benefits you, your trainers and your users. It’s now easier than ever for everyone to reach their goals with COMPASS’s premium networked fitness solutions, experience, and engagement.
Facility owners and operators have the power to visualize all connected equipment in real time, evaluating utilization patterns, programming, messaging and all error or preventative maintenance codes by unit and facility with state-of-the-art Asset Management.
- Asset Management data stored
- Integrated dashboard map
- Manage multiple facility locations
- Customized reports
- Custom information search options
- Issue notification center alerts
- Customize equipment names/locations
- Monitor product performance & health
- Maintenance task alerts
- Service messaging to staff & employees
- Customer equipment preferences and usage pattern reports
- Ability to push out promotions, messages, contests & more from one login
The COMPASS® console, dashboard, and online site work together to deliver a complete and connected fitness experience for your members by providing them with both the tools and data to help them reach their fitness goals.
- Workout data stored in the cloud
- Unique data dashboard
- Complete user workout history
- Interactive calendar to review individual workouts
- Set Goals page
- Achievements, badges and personal best notifications
- Heart rate tracking
- Sync workout data to 3rd party applications
Helps trainers engage with members, providing tools and technology to aid in helping members reach their fitness goals and retain membership.
- Upload custom workouts
- Create contests & challenges
- Leaderboard & class integration
- External device control
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
Emerge 2-Window Console, Envision9, 9" Touch Screen Console, Envision16, 16" Touch Screen Console, Envision16, 16" Touch Screen Console + COMPASS®, Ignite High Intensity Training Console
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Console: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port: 90 Days (Parts, No Labor)