Product HighlightsThe TRUE C650 was designed for facilities that demand the very best. Precision hand-built craftsmanship, innovative user-centric features and quality components vividly demonstrate our 30-year commitment to making the finest treadmills in the world.
Product Details for the True C650 Commercial Treadmill
TRUE understands that you need quality, dependable equipment to grow your business and make your customers happy with the results they achieve. With over 30 years of experience, they know what quality cardio equipment is! Commercial Fitness Superstore is proud to offer the most premium cardio equipment on the market today. The TRUE C650 Commercial Treadmill is a perfect example of this quality – and a perfect choice to furnish your facility with. Choose the TRUE C650 Commercial Treadmill – a premium machine that will exceed your users’ expectations.
The TRUE C650 was designed for facilities that demand the very best. Precision hand-built craftsmanship, innovative user-centric features and quality components vividly demonstrate our 30-year commitment to making the finest treadmills in the world. Our classic aluminum powder coat finish and matched aluminum straddle covers are a stylish touch to this rugged performer. Backed by TRUE’s premium warranty, the C650 provides runners a premium experience and enhanced user engagement with:
- Maximum Incline: 15%
- Maximum Speed: 12 MPH (19 KPH)
- Patented HRC Cruise Control® and Soft System® deck
- Reversible deck
- Multiple console options available
With a combination of the latest technology options and the reliability of TRUE’s premium warranty, the C650 treadmill provides the performance and efficiency needed for your commercial facility. Patented items like HRC Heart Rate Control® and TRUE’s low-impact Soft System® allows your users to have a first-class exercise experience. In addition, a variety of consoles are available to provide multiple levels of features, technology, and asset management.
TRUE’s patented Soft System® offers the most bio-mechanically correct running surface available. Neoprene shock absorbers in the front third of the deck cushion each foot strike, while the back of the deck provides a firmer sensation allowing for a stronger push off with each step.
POWERFUL DRIVE SYSTEM
Equipped with a 5hp Max-Drive™ motor featuring an internal self-cooling system ensuring years of powerful and dependable operation.
SPACE EFFICIENT DESIGN + LOW PROFILE
Features a low profile frame with an accessible 7” step-up height (9” with decline option – must be ordered separately).
BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN
Tested for thousands of hours on TRUE’s “Treadbuster” and backed accordingly.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Multiple console options to fit every user’s need
- Optional decline range of -3% to 15%
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring with Polar® Heart Rate Monitors
- TRUE’s Patented Soft System offering the most orthopedically correct running surface available
- Quick access to speed and incline adjustments on the hand grips
- 60”x 22” running surface
- 5hp AC Max-Drive motor featuring an internal self-cooling system ensuring years of powerful and dependable operation
Optional on the Envision16 Console: COMPASS®
A REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH TO MEMBER ACTIVATION + ASSET MANAGEMENT
COMPASS® helps you get the very best from your TRUE equipment. Our upgraded software benefits you, your trainers and your users. It’s now easier than ever for everyone to reach their goals with COMPASS’s premium networked fitness solutions, experience, and engagement.
Facility owners and operators have the power to visualize all connected equipment in real time, evaluating utilization patterns, programming, messaging and all error or preventative maintenance codes by unit and facility with state-of-the-art Asset Management.
- Asset Management data stored
- Integrated dashboard map
- Manage multiple facility locations
- Customized reports
- Custom information search options
- Issue notification center alerts
- Customize equipment names/locations
- Monitor product performance & health
- Maintenance task alerts
- Service messaging to staff & employees
- Customer equipment preferences and usage pattern reports
- Ability to push out promotions, messages, contests & more from one login
The COMPASS® console, dashboard, and online site work together to deliver a complete and connected fitness experience for your members by providing them with both the tools and data to help them reach their fitness goals.
- Workout data stored in the cloud
- Unique data dashboard
- Complete user workout history
- Interactive calendar to review individual workouts
- Set Goals page
- Achievements, badges and personal best notifications
- Heart rate tracking
- Sync workout data to 3rd party applications
Helps trainers engage with members, providing tools and technology to aid in helping members reach their fitness goals and retain membership.
- Upload custom workouts
- Create contests & challenges
- Leaderboard & class integration
- External device control
- Footprint: 82" L x 33" W x 60.3" H / 208.2 cm x 83.8 cm x 153.1 cm
- Running Surface: 60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)
- Machine Weight: 428 lbs /194.1 kg
- Shipping Weight: 470 lbs / 213.1 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs / 226.7 kg
- Step-Up Height: 7" / 17.7 cm (9" / 22.8 cm with Optional Decline)
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Power Source: 110V/20A; 220V Option Available
- Cord Length: 12' (3.7M)
- Drive Motor: 5 HP AC Max Drive
- Incline Motor: 1,200 lbs. of thrust
- Speed Sensor: Optical
- Deck: Reversible 1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard
- Reversible Deck: Standard
- Belt: Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating
- Impact System: True Soft System™
- Rollers: 3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Lubrication: Silax
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)
- Incline/Decline Range: 0% to 15% (Optional -3% to 15%)
- Quick Access Control: Speed and Incline on Hand Grips; Start and Stop on Quick Access Point
- Handrail Design: Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Safety Clip: Standard/Non-Removable
- Extended Handrails: Standard
- Large Straddle Covers: Standard
- User Detection: User Present Detection™
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder: Yes
- Power Cord Management: Yes
- Decline Feet Kit: Optional
- Medical Handrails: Optional
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
Ignite, High Intensity Training Console, Emerge 2-Window Console, Envision9, 9" Touch Screen Console, Showrunner, 16" Touch Screen Console, Envision, 16" Touch Screen Console, Envision+Compass®, 16" Touch Screen Console
- Warranty Type: Commercial (all dues paying facilities, regardless of usage)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Console: 3 Years
- Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port: 90 Days (Parts, No Labor)
Brochures & DocumentsClick the buttons below to download product brochures and owner manuals.