True C400 Commercial TreadmillRequest a Quote
The True C400 Commercial Treadmill gives your commercial facility the reassurance of both reliable performance and a high-quality experience. With patented features like HRC Heart Rate Control® and TRUE’S low-impact Soft System®, the C400 is the ideal choice for rehabilitation use at health and medical facilities.
Product HighlightsThe True C400 Commercial Treadmill gives your commercial facility the reassurance of both reliable performance and a high-quality experience. With patented features like HRC Heart Rate Control® and TRUE’S low-impact Soft System®, the C400 is the ideal choice for rehabilitation use at health and medical facilities.
Product Details for the True C400 Commercial Treadmill
True C400 Commercial Treadmill
The True C400 Commercial Treadmill gives your commercial facility the reassurance of both reliable performance and a high-quality experience. With patented features like HRC Heart Rate Control® and TRUE’S low-impact Soft System®, the C400 is the ideal choice for rehabilitation use at health and medical facilities with a low speed of only .2 mph. A variety of console options provide the technology, features, and asset management needed for your facility, including:
- Minimum Speed: 0.2 MPH (0.3 KPH)
- Optional medical handrails
- Patented HRC Cruise Control® and Soft System® deck
- Multiple console options
TRUE Fitness has over 30 years of history making the world’s best treadmills, and the True C400 Commercial Treadmill is no exception! Put your facility in a class all its own and give your customers what they want – quality fitness equipment to keep them healthy in their busy lifestyle. With TRUE you get premium cardio equipment with world-class support and service.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
Built on a welded steel frame that carries a lifetime warranty; the Endura-Drive™ motor and all other quality components are covered for five years, and labor costs carry a full one year warranty from the date of purchase; warranty also includes deck and belt.
CUSHIONED IMPACT – ORTHOPEDIC SHOCK ABSORBING DECK
TRUE’s patented Soft System™ offers the most bio-mechanically correct running surface available. Neoprene shock absorbers work to absorb the shock of your impact, helping to properly distribute your weight, preventing injury and allowing your stride to correct itself every time your foot strikes.
BUILT TO LAST
Mid-bar control switches put the power literally at your users fingertips. The C400 is built on a welded steel frame and carries a lifetime warranty. The C400 treadmill is systematically tested for thousands of hours on TRUE’s “Treadbuster” and backed accordingly with a comprehensive warranty.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Multiple console options
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring with Polar® Heart Rate Monitors
- TRUE’s Patented Soft System™ offering the most orthopedically correct running surface available
- Quick access to Speed, Incline, Start and Stop on Quick Access Point
- 60”x 22” running surface
- 4HP Max Drive AC Motor
Optional on the Envision16 Console: COMPASS®
A REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH TO MEMBER ACTIVATION + ASSET MANAGEMENT
COMPASS® helps you get the very best from your TRUE equipment. Our upgraded software benefits you, your trainers and your users. It’s now easier than ever for everyone to reach their goals with COMPASS’s premium networked fitness solutions, experience, and engagement.
Facility owners and operators have the power to visualize all connected equipment in real time, evaluating utilization patterns, programming, messaging and all error or preventative maintenance codes by unit and facility with state-of-the-art Asset Management.
- Asset Management data stored
- Integrated dashboard map
- Manage multiple facility locations
- Customized reports
- Custom information search options
- Issue notification center alerts
- Customize equipment names/locations
- Monitor product performance & health
- Maintenance task alerts
- Service messaging to staff & employees
- Customer equipment preferences and usage pattern reports
- Ability to push out promotions, messages, contests & more from one login
The COMPASS® console, dashboard, and online site work together to deliver a complete and connected fitness experience for your members by providing them with both the tools and data to help them reach their fitness goals.
- Workout data stored in the cloud
- Unique data dashboard
- Complete user workout history
- Interactive calendar to review individual workouts
- Set Goals page
- Achievements, badges and personal best notifications
- Heart rate tracking
- Sync workout data to 3rd party applications
Helps trainers engage with members, providing tools and technology to aid in helping members reach their fitness goals and retain membership.
- Upload custom workouts
- Create contests & challenges
- Leaderboard & class integration
- External device control
- Running Surface: 60" L x 22" W / 152.4 cm x 55.8 cm
- Machine Weight: 349 lbs / 158.3 kg
- Shipping Weight: 424 lbs / 192.3 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs / 181.4 kg
- Step-Up Height: 6.5" / 16.5 cm
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Footprint: 79" L x 31.5" W x 62" H / 200.6 cm x 80.01 cm x 157.4 cm
- Power Source: 110V/15A, 220V Option Available
- Cord Length: 10'/3.0M
- Drive Motor: TRUE 4HP Max Drive AC Motor
- Incline Motor: 1,200 lbs. of thrust
- Speed Sensor: Optical
- Deck: 1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard
- Belt: Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating
- Rollers: 3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings
- Impact System: True Soft System®
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Lubrication: Silax
- Speed Range: 0.2 to 12.0 MPH/ 0.3 to 19 KPH
- Incline/Decline Range: 0% to 15%
- Quick Access Control: Speed, Incline, Start and Stop on Quick Access Point
- Handrail Design: Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Safety Clip: Removable
- Extended Handrails: Standard
- Large Straddle Covers: Standard
- User Detection: User Present Detection™
- Water Bottle Holder: 2
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder: Yes
- Medical Handrails: Optional
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
Ignite, High Intensity Training Console, Emerge 2-Window Console, Envision9, 9" Touch Screen Console, Showrunner, 16" Touch Screen Console, Envision, 16" Touch Screen Console, Envision+Compass®, 16" Touch Screen Console
- Warranty Type: Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
- Console: Refer to console specifications
- Headphone Jack, iPod Connector, USB Port: 90 Days (Parts, No Labor)
Brochures & DocumentsClick the buttons below to download product brochures and owner manuals.