Product HighlightsThe Octane Ro Commercial Rower boasts innovative features and thoughtful extras that reinvent and recharge indoor rowing.
Product Details for the Octane Ro Commercial Rower
Octane Ro Commercial Rower
In its relentless quest to fuel exercise, The Octane Ro Commercial Rower boasts innovative features and thoughtful extras that reinvent and recharge indoor rowing. The Octane Ro provides dual resistance workouts – with combined fan and magnetic brake resistance, your clients will experience a broader range of intensity levels to facilitate easy warm-ups to all-out HIIT intervals, and everything in between. Beginners to athletes can benefit from this progressive resistance that offers continuous challenge to inspire powerful performance and yield results.
Comport, combined with ease of use, makes the Octane Ro the perfect choice for your facility. First, the design of the patent-pending quick release foot straps allow exercisers to quickly insert their feet and pull up on the handle for a secure fit. To exit, they simply push the button to release the strap.
The MultiGrip Handlebar provides several natural hand positions so users enjoy greater comfort and can better engage the chest, back, and arm muscles. Plus, with the MultiGrip handlebar, exercisers can adopt a kayaking or canoeing motion for greater workout variety.
The seat of the Octane Ro incorporates ergonomic contours on the large, padded surface so that exercisers enjoy more comfort and stability. And, the oversized handlebar catch makes it simple and safe to grab and store the handlebar so workouts can begin and end smoothly and quickly.
Backlit for easy readability, the oversized, 7-inch LCD console features a dynamic calorie meter that simultaneously shows exercisers their best and current efforts as encouragement to continue striving throughout their regimen. Real-time performance metrics, including strokes per minute, watts, distance, time, calories and heart rate, also fuel motivation.
Finally, in today’s “social distancing workout environment”, the compact Octane Ro is designed to be space efficient, while still facilitating a long range of motion and accommodating exercisers of different sizes. And, the space-efficient Octane Ro is also portable, so it’s simple to transport and move around functional training areas to accommodate different workouts or circuits. Simply tip up the rower on its base for space-efficient storage when not in use.
- Dual resistance – fan and magnetic brake
- Quick-release foot strap
- Max 14 Interval workout
- MultiGrip handlebar
- Enhanced console with calorie meter
- Comfort seat
- Oversized handlebar catch
- Small footprint
- Easy storage
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (160 kg)
- Footprint: (L x W x H) 94" x 24" x 47" (239 cm x 61 cm x 119 cm)
- Product Weight: 129 lbs (58 kg)
- Seat Height: 17" (43 cm)
- Rail Length: 53" (135 cm)
- Storage Height: 93" (236 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions: 53" x 34"x 19" (135 cm x 86 cm x 48 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- High-Velocity Fan: Yes
- Dual Resistance: Fan and magnetic brake
- Quick-Release Foot Straps: Yes
- MultiGrip Handlebar: Yes
- Handlebar Docking Station: Yes
- Handlebar Strap: Belt
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Mobile Device Placement Options: Yes
- Storage: Tilt up
- Number of Programs: 6
- Programs: Quick Start, Max 14 Interval, Interval, Calorie goal, Distance goal, Max Circuit
- Display Type: 7" backlit LCD
- Calorie Burn Meter: Yes
- Resistance Levels: 10
- Wireless Heart Rate Ready: Polar, ANT+
- Bluetooth® Compatible: Yes
- Power Requirement: Generator powered
- Frame: 10 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year