True 900 Commercial Recumbent Bike
The TRUE CS900 walk-through recumbent bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any exercise facility, especially when combined with other cardio pieces in the CS series. TRUE® uses the most durable materials available in this class to ensure that the CS900 will look great for the long haul.
Product HighlightsThe TRUE CS900 walk-through recumbent bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any exercise facility, especially when combined with other cardio pieces in the CS series.
Product Details for the True 900 Commercial Recumbent Bike
True 900 Commercial Recumbent Bike
True’s 900 Commercial Recumbent Bike is exemplifies True’s commitment to leading edge design and quality. The 900 features a small footprint allows you to maximize the space in your facility, while offering comfortable, smooth, quiet and durable equipment to your clients. And, as users don’t have to step over the frame to reach the seat, it’s perfect for all ages, especially seniors or members who are rehabbing an injury.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FOR MAXIMUM DURABILITY
The 900 walk-through recumbent bike is built on a racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any exercise facility, especially when combined with other cardio pieces in this series. As always, TRUE® uses the most durable materials available in this class to ensure that the 900 will look great for the long haul. The dual stage drive system with Poly-V belts combine for a very smooth and quiet riding experience. The TRUE 900 exercise bike features a multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissues. The reclining seat back allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
The True 900 recumbent bike is self-generating (with the Emerge and Escalate9 Consoles) and therefore can be placed anywhere in your facility – no power required.
Pre-programmed workouts including manual, quick start, random, cardio, fat burn and hills provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Programming on the fly allows users to adjust workout settings while using the bike.
HEART RATE CONTROL
The True 900 Recumbent Bike is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system to assist users in maintaining their optimum heart rate and maximizing workout results.
One touch HRC Cruise Control™ is also included, which allows the user to “lock in” on a specific target heart rate. Once the target is set, TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust the resistance automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the targeted heart rate (operates just like the Cruise Control in your car).
BUILT TO LAST
TRUE’s 900 offers one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. At TRUE we stand behind our products, so you can enjoy years of worry free service.
- Featuring a small footprint for maximizing your fitness facility space
- Optional Self-Generating Power on select consoles
- Customize the True 900 Recumbent Exercise Bike with multiple console options
- Optional Netpulse Compatibility
- Polar® Compatible Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring
- Resistance Level Thumb Controls
- Ergonomic Seat bottom with 25 settings and reclining custom molded breathable seat back
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
Emerge 2-Window Console, Showrunner with Mirroring Cables- 16" Console, Showrunner with HDMI input- 16" Console, Envision 9, 9" Touch Screen Console, Envision 16, 16" Touch Screen Console
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Footprint: 58"L x 26"W (147 cm x 66 cm)
- Machine Weight: 181 lbs. (82 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 203 lbs. (92 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Power Source: 110V, Self-Generating (with Emerge or Escalate9), 220V Option Available
- Cord Length: 12' (3.7M)
- Drive System: Dual Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts
- Crank: 3-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings
- Resistance Levels: 30
- Resistance Source: Hybrid Self-Generating Brake
- Workload Range: 20-600 Watts
- Pedals: Dual Sided with Weighted and Integrated Ratcheting Strap
- Seat: Ergonomic Seat Bottom with 25 Settings and Custom Molded, Breathable Seat Back with Infinite Reclining Positions
- Handlebar Design: Multi-Positions with Moisture Resistant Sleeve
- Folding Armrests: Optional
- Quick Access Control: Resistance Level Thumb Controls
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Accessories: Water Bottle Holder, Overmolded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Display: 3 Years