Product HighlightsThe TRUE CS200 Recumbent bike combines quality materials with smart design for an overall package that is unbeatable in performance and durability. The CS400 Recumbent Bike reduces back stress and offers simple programming, making exercise an easy and enjoyable process for users at all fitness levels.
Product Details for the True 200 Commercial Recumbent Bike
True 200 Commercial Recumbent Bike
True 200 Commercial Recumbent Bike combines quality materials with smart design for an overall package that is unbeatable in performance and durability.
LOOKS GREAT…LASTS LONG
True 200 Commercial Recumbent Bike is built on a custom-designed steel frame that complements any exercise facility, especially when combined with other cardio pieces from True. Using the most durable materials available in this class, the 200 achieves a weight of 186 lbs (54 kg).
The 200 recumbent bike is self-generating – meaning that you can always find a location for it in your facility. The 2 stage drive system with Poly-V belts combine for a very smooth and quiet riding experience.
Pre-programmed workouts including manual, quick start, random, cardio, fat burn and hills provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Programming on the fly allows users to adjust workout settings while using the bike.
ADJUSTABLE, RECLINING SEAT
The TRUE 200 features a multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissues. The reclining seat back allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
BUILT TO LAST
TRUE’s 200 offers one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry: a lifetime frame warranty, five years on parts and one year labor coverage. TRUE stands behind their products, so you can enjoy years of worry free service.
- Footprint: 65"L x 30"W (165 cm x 76 cm)
- Machine Weight: 164 lbs. (75 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Power Source: Self-Generating
- Drive Motor: Dual Stage Drive System with Poly-V Belts
- Crank: 1-Piece Forged Steel Crank System with Sealed Bearings
- Resistance Source: Hybrid Self-Generating Brake
- Resistance Levels: 30
- Workload Range: 40-400 Watts
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Pedals: Dual Sided and Weighted with Integrated Ratcheting Strap
- Seat: Ergonomic Seat with 24 Position Settings
- Handlebar Design: Multi Position with Moisture Resistant Sleeves
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder: Yes
- Reinforced Walk-Through Design: Standard
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5
- Labor: 1