Product HighlightsThe CR900ENT Commercial Recumbent Bike features the innovative entertainment console so your users can watch, browse, and listen to any media they choose.
Product Details for the Spirit CR900ENT Commercial Recumbent Bike
Spirit CR900 Commercial Recumbent Bike
The CR900ENT Commercial Recumbent Bike features the innovative entertainment console so your users can watch, browse, and listen to any media they choose. Your users can watch their favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen. Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. You’re also able to perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more. The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) for your users to fine tune their workout experience.
Beyond the comfort molded seat and easy access, this bike is built to perform with durable components. Commercial crank assembly and extra-large roller bearings provide smooth pedal motion that can handle even the most rigorous workout. The robust drive train system is not only durable, but designed to stand the test of time.
Spirit CR900 Commercial Recumbent Bike Features:
- Console Feedback: All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when finished.
- Cooling Fan: Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of Spirit’s fitness bikes.
- Heart Rate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Spirit Fitness’s Heart Rate % Profile gives your users a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+
- Adjustability: You can adjust the seat easily and intuitively by pulling up on the yellow spring loaded handle located directly in front of it.
- Comfort: The seat and backrest are made of high durometer foam pads; the pedals are also padded for less stress.
- Foot Pedals: The pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that provide an anatomically correct position throughout the workout; they are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
- Transportation: There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to the desired location.
- Dimensions: 67 X 29 X 48 in
- Product Weight: 194 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Frame: Epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Console: 10.1” touchscreen display, TV tuner with coaxial or HDMI input, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB service port
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, HR, Constant Power, Custom
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: 8 Groove Poly-V Belt w/ Spring Loaded Idler
- Brake: EMS Brake
- Flywheel: 30 lbs.
- Pedals: Ratcheting strap pedals with 2-degree inversion
Commercial Warranty(non dues paying facility)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 3 years