Spirit CR900 Commercial Recumbent Bike
The CR900 Commercial Recumbent Bike is built to last, and takes workout ease and comfort for your users to a new level.
The step-through design of the Spirit CR900 makes it easy for all users to enter and exit the bike. Molded foam seat that infinitely adjust along the seat rail and quick ratcheting pedals make it quick and easy to get on and go. Commercial crank assembly and extra-large roller bearings provide fluid pedal motion.
Beyond the comfort molded seat and easy access, this bike is built to perform with durable components. Commercial crank assembly and extra-large roller bearings provide smooth pedal motion that can handle even the most rigorous workout. This unit uses a generator to power the console, so there is no need for an electrical hookup.
Spirit CR900 Commercial Recumbent Bike Features:
- Console Feedback: All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when finished.
- Cooling Fan: Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of Spirit’s fitness bikes.
- Heart Rate % Profile: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Spirit Fitness’s Heart Rate % Profile gives your users a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+
- Comfort: The seat and backrest are made of high durometer foam pads; the pedals are also padded for less stress.
- Foot Pedals: The pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that provide an anatomically correct position throughout the workout; they are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
- Transportation: There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to the desired location.