Product HighlightsThe CE850 Commercial Adjustable Stride Elliptical Trainer combines Spirit's robust and compact front-drive elliptical design with the ability to customize your ideal stride motion from 18 to 24 inches.
Product Details for the Spirit CE850 Commercial Elliptical
Spirit CE850 Commercial Elliptical Trainer
The CE850 Commercial Adjustable Stride Elliptical Trainer combines Spirit’s robust and compact front-drive elliptical design with the ability to customize the stride motion from 18 to 24 inches. The Spirit CE850 Commercial Elliptical is designed with narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and ability to simulate a walk/job/run through electronically adjustable stride adjustment combine to give your clients the ultimate cardio workout for you.
The CE850 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, and is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. From its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish, proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, helps to ensure your clients will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
The CE8500 Elliptical’s console was designed to make your client’s workouts efficient and effective, designed to make everything easily accessible and comfortable: A quick press of a button and your clients are off on a walk, a run, or one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. The large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time. A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourages them to workout longer.
- Electronically adjustable stride length from 18 to 24 inches in ½ inch increments
- Multi-position hand grips with remote resistance and stride controls
- Dual track with shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability
- 2 of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 20 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 84" x 32" x 70"
- Product Weight: 265 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Drive Train: Integrated Generator w/13.5 kg Flywheel
- Power: G 120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs.
- Stride Length: 18”-24” in 1/2” increments
- Pedals: Oversized w/ 2-Degree Inversion
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix w/ 4 Separate LED Info Windows, 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart
Rate Bar, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- HILL: This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- FAT BURN: This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- CARDIO: This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- STRENGTH: This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
- INTERVAL: This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- CUSTOM: An individual can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the resistance will be for each segment of the program.
- MANUAL: The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and incline, not the computer.
- HEART RATE (2x): Both programs work the same. The programs attempt to keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
Spirit CE850 Commercial Elliptical Only, Spirit CE850 Commercial Elliptical with optional TV Bracket
Commercial Warranty(non dues paying facility)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 years
- Parts: 5 years
- Labor: 2 years