Product HighlightsThe Octane Pro310 Commercial Cross Trainer featuring Octane’s patented, Converging Path and MultiGrip handlebars, designed to help your users better engage the upper body, and keep the upper body muscles fully engaged.
Product Details for the Octane Pro310 Commercial Cross Trainer
Octane Pro310 Commercial Cross Trainer
The Octane Pro310 Commercial Cross Trainer featuring Octane’s patented, Converging Path and MultiGrip handlebars, designed to help your users better engage the upper body, and keep the upper body muscles fully engaged. Offering a variety of positions to change their grip, users can target different arm, chest, and back muscles. The upper body motion replicates how the arms naturally move when an individual walks, runs, or jogs. Digital contact heart rate sensors and fingertip controls on the handlebars make monitoring and adjusting intensity simple.
The space efficient design of the Pro310 lets you place it nearly anywhere! With the same great features of other Octane commercial grade units, but in a smaller footprint. With a low step-up height, the Pro310 is perfect for locations with lower ceiling height. The reinforced frame of the Octane Pro310 Commercial Cross Trainer is designed with comprehensive quality and reliability testing, the Pro310 Classic is incredibly reliable and durable.
The Pro310’s zero-impact precise design is based on human biomechanics, replicating the natural motions of walking, jogging, and running, With close pedal spacing of 1.8”, this ensures that the user’s body is properly aligned not he machine, which minimizes stress on the joints and lower back.
When it comes to workouts, the Pro310 features Octane’s trademark Workout Boosters, including X-Mode, GluteKicker, and Arm Blaster, while adding cross training options with various commands every few minutes to keep the heart pumping, and muscles pushing! These add variety, motivation and productive intervals. Add greater intensity leads to better results and efficient, effective workouts that keep members coming back again and again. Additionally, the Pro310 also includes Octane’s 30:30 program – an innovative new workout exclusively on Octane Fitness elliptical machines. Designed by Paul Robbins of Athlete’s Performance, the 30:30 program is designed to increase cardiovascular performance for elite athletes, but works equally well for any exerciser.
- Compact, simplistic console for ease of use
- Digital contact heart rate sensors on stationary handles
- Wireless heart rate ready
- Same great smooth motion in a smaller package
- 12 workout programs
- 20 resistance levels
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Footprint: 31" x 65" (79 cm x 165 cm)
- Footprint - Live Area: 34" x 76" (87 cm x 193 cm)
- Product Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Light-Commercial Grade: Yes
- Stride Length: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Close Pedal Spacing: 1.8" (4.5 cm)
- Low Step-up Height: Standard
- MultiGrip™ and Converging Path™ Handlebars: Standard
- Moving Handlebar Lock-out Option: Standard
- Phone Holder: Standard
- Water Bottle Holder: Standard
- Tablet/Reading Rack: Standard
- Transport Wheels: Standard
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Digital Contact Heart Rate on Moving Handlebars: Standard
- Wireless Heart Rate Ready: Polar®
- HeartLogic™ Intelligence: Standard
- Console Options: Standard Console
- Workouts: 12
- Preset Programs: Manual, Random, Custom Interval, Beginner, 10K
- Heart Rate Controlled Programs: Heart Rate Fat Burn, Heart Rate Cardio, Heart Rate Interval
- Advanced Programs: 30:30 Interval, 350 Calories, 750 Calories,
- Workout Boosters: X-Mode™, ArmBlaster, GluteKicker™
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year