- Materials: Recycled SBR tire rubber, dynamically bound
- Weight: 3/8” approx 2 lbs/sq. ft. | ½” approx. 2.5 lbs/sq. ft.
- Colors: Black, or choose to add 20%-85% color fleck; 19 colors available
- Roll Size: 4' x 50' x 3/8"
- Tolerances: Certified top height to +/- .010
- Installation : Full-spread glue down
- Maintenance: Damp mop and let dry
- Density: ASTM D3676 68.3 lbs/cubic foot
- Hardness: ASTM D2240 Shore A60 +/-5
- Slip Resistance: ASTM D C1028 Friction Coefficient .084–.090
- Abrasion: ASTM D4060 2,000 cycles taber abraser 1kg, .329–.35g loss
- Chemicals: Resistant to most acids and chlorine
- VOCs/Formaldehyde: Compliant with the performance standards established for low-emitting flooring under the Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) and the LEED Pilot Credit 21: Low-Emitting Interiors programs.
- LEED/GreenBuild: Several LEED points available