Octane Pro3700c Standing Elliptical
The Octane Pro3700c Standing Elliptical featuring Octane’s patented, Converging Path and MultiGrip handlebars, designed to help you better engage your upper body.
Ozzie HighlightsThe Octane Pro3700c Standing Elliptical featuring Octane’s patented, Converging Path and MultiGrip handlebars, designed to help you better engage your upper body.
Product Details for the Octane Pro3700c Standing Elliptical
Octane Pro3700c Standing Elliptical
The Octane Pro3700c Standing Elliptical featuring Octane’s patented, Converging Path and MultiGrip handlebars, designed to help you better engage the upper body, and keep your upper body muscles fully engaged. Offering a variety of positions to change your grip, you can target different arm, chest, and back muscles. Digital contact heart rate sensors and fingertip controls on the handlebars make monitoring and adjusting intensity simple.
The reinforced frame of the Octane Pro3700c Standing Elliptical is designed with comprehensive quality and reliability testing, the Pro3700c is incredibly reliable and durable.
The Octane Pro3700c Standing Elliptical zero-impact precise design is based on human biomechanics, replicating the natural motions of walking, jogging, and running. Pressure to the back and hips is greatly reduced by the close pedal spacing at only 1.8″, improving your performance and overall comfort.
When it comes to workouts, the Pro3700c Standing Elliptical features Octane’s trademark Workout Boosters, including X-Mode, GluteKicker, and Arm Blaster, while adding cross training options with various commands every few minutes to keep the heart pumping, and muscles pushing! These add variety, motivation and productive intervals.
Additionally, the Pro3700c also includes Octane’s 30:30 program – an innovative new workout exclusively on Octane Fitness elliptical machines. Designed by Paul Robbins of Athlete’s Performance, the 30:30 program is designed to increase cardiovascular performance for elite athletes but works equally well for any exerciser.
- Large LED display with message center
- Simultaneously displays essential workout data
- 24″ fixed stride length
- Digital contact heart rate sensors on stationary handles
- Wireless heart rate ready
- 20 workout programs
- 30 resistance levels
- Add on options: Personal Viewing Screens and Wireless 900Mhz
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Footprint: 31" x 69" (78 cm x 175 cm)
- Footprint - Live Area: (W x L) 34" x 83" (86 cm x 210 cm)
- Product Weight: 320 lbs (145 kg)
- Footprint with Side Steps: (W x L) 37" x 83" (94 cm x 211 cm)
- Product Weight with Side Steps: 348 lbs (158 kg)
- Stride Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Close Pedal Spacing: 1.8" (4.5 cm)
- Low Step-up Height: Standard
- Covered track and rollers: Standard
- MultiGrip™ and Converging Path™ Handlebars: Standard
- Moving Handlebar Lock-out Option: Standard
- Side Steps: Optional
- Water Bottle Holder: Standard
- Transport Wheels: Standard
- Resistance Levels: 30
- Digital Contact Heart Rate on Moving Handlebars: Standard
- Wireless Heart Rate Ready: Polar®
- HeartLogic™ Intelligence: Standard
- Self-Powered: Standard
- Console Options: Standard Console
- Workouts: 19
- Preset Programs: Manual, Random, Interval, Custom Interval, Hill, 10KCROSS CiRCUIT®
- Heart Rate Controlled Programs: Heart Rate Fat Burn, Heart Rate Cardio, Heart Rate Interval, Heart Rate Custom Interval, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Speed Interval, New Leaf® Custom
- Advanced Programs: 30:30 Interval, MMA, Constant Watts, Constant METs
- Workout Boosters: X-Mode™, ArmBlaster, GluteKicker™
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year