- Footprint: 73 x 58 x 76 in/185 x 147 x 193 cm
- Weight Stack: 150 lbs. steel weight stack.
- Ship Weight: 235 lbs.
- Main frame: 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- Construction: All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds
- Frame Coating: Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Frame colors: Two-tone powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle and Ebony Chrome.
- Bench: Premium grade naugahyde formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew and oil. Meets most flammability test requirements. High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit. Unique 360-degree rotating bench easily adjusts to flat position.
- Adjustment Pins: 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- Cable: 2200 lbs. test 3/16” military-spec nylon coated cable. .094" USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO 1000 lbs. high performance fitness cable.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with double sealed roller bearings.
- Weight Stack: Quick-adjust color coded weight stack ideal for co-ed and mixed age classes.
- Weight Resistance: (14) 10 lb plates with 2:1 resistance ratio (20 lb weight resistance increments) to create 280 lbs maximum resistance