Product HighlightsThe KDS-71LP Leg Press & Calf Raise Combo Trainer features a traditional weight resistance movement, fun for kids to watch and feel the sense of accomplishments and improvements.
Product Details for the Tuff Stuff KDS-71LP Leg Press & Calf Raise Combo Trainer
Tuff Stuff KDS-71LP Leg Press & Calf Raise Combo Trainer
Tuff Stuff’s KDS Kids & Youth Circuit Series is designed to help children and youth ages 9 and up in Physical Education Programs, Sports Programs, Weight Loss Programs & Health Club Youth Fitness Programs. And, the KDS-71LP Leg Press & Calf Raise Combo Trainer is designed specifically to introduce children to weight training for the leg musculature in a fun and safe way.
While squats, even with just bodyweight, are a great way to tone and strengthen the quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes, they are also difficult to teach and many children lack the coordination to do them correctly. Tuff Stuff’s Leg Press & Calf Raise trainer allows youngsters to train those muscles in a seated position, while also making it far easier for them to learn how to train those muscles.
The KDS-71LP Leg Press & Calf Raise Combo Trainer features a traditional weight resistance movement, fun for kids to watch and feel the sense of accomplishments and improvements.
This machine is gives your facility safe & simple circuit training – ideal for most any youth program or youth group, including kids’ gyms (or kids’ areas in athletic clubs), YMCAs, school PE programs or supervised “After School” REC programs.
Tuff Stuff KDS-71LP also features full length safety weight stack enclosures. Quick adjust color coded weight stack ideal for co-ed classes and mixed age classes.
- Footprint: 73 x 58 x 76 in/185 x 147 x 193 cm
- Weight Stack: 150 lbs. steel weight stack.
- Ship Weight: 235 lbs.
- Main frame: 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- Construction: All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds
- Frame Coating: Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Frame colors: Two-tone powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle and Ebony Chrome.
- Bench: Premium grade naugahyde formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew and oil. Meets most flammability test requirements. High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit. Unique 360-degree rotating bench easily adjusts to flat position.
- Adjustment Pins: 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- Cable: 2200 lbs. test 3/16” military-spec nylon coated cable. .094" USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO 1000 lbs. high performance fitness cable.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with double sealed roller bearings.
- Weight Stack: Quick-adjust color coded weight stack ideal for co-ed and mixed age classes.
- Weight Resistance: (14) 10 lb plates with 2:1 resistance ratio (20 lb weight resistance increments) to create 280 lbs maximum resistance
Light Commercial Warranty:
- 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.