Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPF-754T 3-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack provides an ideal storage solution. Featuring a distinctive 3-tier tray design, this rack maximizes storage space while providing easy access to equipment.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPF-754T 3-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack – Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPF-754T 3-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPF-754T 3-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack provides an ideal storage solution. Featuring a distinctive 3-tier tray design, this rack maximizes storage space while providing easy access to equipment.
Thanks to the unique design of this rack, it is able to easily accommodate hex-type dumbbells as well as most regular size dumbbells. Rubber padded trays provide enhanced safety.
The TuffStuff PPF-754T 3-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack is perfect for facilities that desire the ability to maximize floor space while keeping equipment easily organized, as well as facilities that need a dumbbell rack capable of holding a large number of Dumb bells with any grip size.
- Ideal for hex-type dumbbells and for most regular size dumbbells.
- Top two trays 16″ deep and bottom tray 18″ deep.
- Hex dumbbells not included.
- Length x Width x Height: 36x 84 x 46 in/91 x 213 x 117 cm
- Weight: 425 lb/193 kg
- FRAME MATERIALS: Main frame – 2x4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
- WELDS: All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- PADDING: High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- CABLES & BELTS: Cable driven units – USA-Made/Certified 3/16” and 1/4” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength. Belt driven units: reinforced Kevlar® belts, rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish.
- FINISH: Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing.
- FRAME COLORS: Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
- UPHOLSTERY: Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request. Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please inquire with your sales representative.
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” and 5/8” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- BEARINGS: 1” solid stainless steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- PULLEYS: Combination wide grove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys on belt-driven system and solid aluminum pulleys on cable units.
- CAMS: Charcoal Texture powder coat solid aluminum variable resistance cam designed specifically for each machine.
- FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” blue zinc plated grade 8 and up. Meets ANSI specifications.
- CUSTOM STABILIZER FEET: Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
- SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Weight pins are solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- WEIGHT STACK: Black painted solid steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves. Weight upgrades available, call for availability.
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.