Product HighlightsThe Tuff Stuff 2-Tier Tray Dumb bell Rack offers the ideal place for storing both hex-type dumbbells and most regular-size dumbbells. Rubber padded trays provide a greater level of storage convenience.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPF-752T 2-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack – Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPF-752T 2-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack – Proformance Plus Series
The Tuff Stuff 2-Tier Tray Dumb bell Rack offers the ideal place for storing both hex-type dumbbells and most regular-size dumbbells. Rubber padded trays provide a greater level of storage convenience.
With its 16″ deep top tray and 18″ deep bottom tray, this 2-tier dumbbell rack provides ample storage space for both regular and hex-type dumbbells. Rubber padded trays help to protect Dumb bells and provide for greater longevity.
Perfect for facilities that need to maximize floor space by taking advantage of vertical storage.
The TuffStuff PPF-752T 2-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack is perfect for facilities that desire the ability to maximize floor space while keeping equipment easily organized, as well as facilities that need a dumbbell rack capable of holding a large number of Dumb bells with any grip size.
- Ideal for hex-type dumbbells and for most regular size dumbbells.
- Top tray 16″ deep; bottom tray 18″ deep.
- Hex dumbbells not included.
- Length x Width x Height: 30 x 84 x 31 in/76 x 213 x 79 cm
- Weight: 300 lb/136 kg
- FRAME MATERIALS: Main frame – 2x4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
- WELDS: All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- PADDING: High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- CABLES & BELTS: Cable driven units – USA-Made/Certified 3/16” and 1/4” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength. Belt driven units: reinforced Kevlar® belts, rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish.
- FINISH: Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing.
- FRAME COLORS: Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
- UPHOLSTERY: Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request. Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please inquire with your sales representative.
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” and 5/8” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- BEARINGS: 1” solid stainless steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- PULLEYS: Combination wide grove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys on belt-driven system and solid aluminum pulleys on cable units.
- CAMS: Charcoal Texture powder coat solid aluminum variable resistance cam designed specifically for each machine.
- FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” blue zinc plated grade 8 and up. Meets ANSI specifications.
- CUSTOM STABILIZER FEET: Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
- SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Weight pins are solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- WEIGHT STACK: Black painted solid steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves. Weight upgrades available, call for availability.
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.