TuffStuff PPS-200 Chest Press – Proformance Plus SeriesRequest a Quote
The TuffStuff PPS-200 Chest Press is a selectorized chest press machine, featuring converging press arm technology. The unique floating handle design on the PPS-200 allows the user to customize their wrist position during movement.
Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPS-200 Chest Press is a selectorized chest press machine, featuring converging press arm technology. The unique floating handle design on the PPS-200 allows the user to customize their wrist position during movement.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPS-200 Chest Press – Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPS-200 Chest Press – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPS-200 Chest Press is a selectorized chest press machine, featuring a unique floating handle design that allows the user to customize their wrist position during movement. Additionally, the TuffStuff PPS-200 Chest Press features an easy access, gas assist seat adjustment for additional comfort.
The TuffStuff PPS-200 Chest Press has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
All frame tubing is fabricated from industrial grade, 11 gauge steel and then finished with an aesthetically pleasing, baked-on platinum silver powder coating which is resistant to dings and scratches. 220 lb. steel weight stack includes a fully shrouded weight stack to ensure clothing or body parts never make contact with the moving parts inside.
- Patented R.A.C. technology converging press arm movement.
- Unique floating handle design allows customization of wrist position during movement.
- Easy access gas assist seat adjustment.
- 220 lbs. steel weight stack with optional 295 lb. add-on weight system available.
- Built dimensions: 57 x 51 x 77 in/145 x 130 x 196 cm
- Weight: 570 lb/259 kg
- Heavy duty 2" x 4" 11-gauge oval steel frames combined with 2" 11-gauge round tubing accents
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding confirming with all Structural Welding Code - Steel Standards and Specifications
- Sealed 2" roller bearings and 1" diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points
- 1" solid steel axles with 1" bronze oil lite bushings on all secondary pivot points
- 4-1/2" and 3-1/2" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers
- High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery secured to 3/4" plywood backing
- Electrostatic powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (other color options available for additional charge)
- USA-Made/Certified 2200 lbs. 3/16" military-spec nylon coated cable
- Magnetically secured selector pins and steel weight stacks are easily accessible from seated position
- 3/4" precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods
- Composite SMC safety weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover
- Biomechanically designed 7-gauge steel cams provide proper resistance curves throughout full range of motion
- Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel
- Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines
- 220 lb. weight stack (Optional 295 lb. weight stack available)
TuffStuff PPS-200 Chest Press w/220 lb weight stack, TuffStuff PPS-200 Chest Press w/295 lb weight stack
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.