Product HighlightsThe Dual overhead pivots on the TRUE SPL-0900 Chest Press allow handles to travel in a slight upward motion for maximum muscle recruitment.
Product Details for the TRUE SPL-0900 Chest Press
TRUE SPL-0900 Chest Press
The Dual overhead pivots on the TRUE SPL-0900 Chest Press allow handles to travel in a slight upward motion for maximum muscle recruitment while unilateral press arms converging at 25 degrees in front of the user and an adjustable back pad allow full articulation of the shoulder complex.
User amenities on the TRUE SPL-0900 Chest Press include a Height Adjustment Guide, and an easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder. Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
There is also an optional Rep Counter/Timer available for the SPL-0900 Chest Press that replaces the phone cradle. This rep counter offers visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest, and is visible from the seated exercise position.
A vision to the future, premium craftsmanship meets advanced biomechanics in TRUE’s Palladium Series. Advanced functionality, comfortable touchpoints, and precise ergonomics are all packaged in a modern design. Set your facility apart and provide users with an intuitive strength-training experience with the Palladium Series.
- Footprint: 42” L x 56” W x 74” H (107cm x 142cm x 188cm
- Weight Stack Options: 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
- Seat: 8 position adjustable seat with 4 position adjustable seat back
- Press Arms: Unilateral press arms converge at 25 degrees per side
- Handles: Dual grip design allows users to choose standard or neutral grip hand position. Overhead pivot design allows handles to travel in slight natural upward arc for maximum muscle recruitment
200 lbs, 260 lbs, 320 lbs
Transparent Acrylic, Metal
|Rev Counter / Timer:||
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities))
- 10 Years: Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips