Product HighlightsThe TRUE FUSE-4000 Weight Assisted Chin/Dip is designed to meet the demands of today’s commercial fitness facilities and is the perfect complement to any selectorized circuit.
Product Details for the TRUE FUSE-4000 Weight Assisted Chin-Dip
Offering modern styling, high-quality construction, and superior movements, the TRUE FUSE-4000 Weight Assisted Chin/Dip is designed to meet the demands of today’s commercial fitness facilities and is the perfect complement to any selectorized circuit.
Assisted pull ups or assisted chin ups are compound exercises for the upper body. During the assisted pull up using the assisted pull up machine, the exerciser holds onto the bars above their head and lifts their bodyweight up using their arms and the help of the assisted pull up machine. Chin-ups work your back muscles, the back of your shoulders, and the pulling muscles in your arms; dips work the pushing muscles in your arms, the front of your shoulders, and offer some minimal chest involvement.
Being weight assisted, the FUSE-4000 is the perfect machine for clients who don’t have the upper body strength to do a standard pullup.
Benefits of the TRUE FUSE-4000 Weight Assisted Chin-Dip:
- Step-By-Step exercise chart with easy-to-follow user instructions
- QR code linked to online instructional videos
- Multi-position chin bar and pivoting dip handles for variation
- Retracting foot platform for bodyweight exercises
Modern Style & Design:
- Streamlined, uniform design uses attractive oval shaped tube frames
- Sleek weight stack enclosure limits access to moving parts
- Space efficient foot print
COMMERCIAL QUALITY AND RELIABILTY
TRUE Fitness has over 35 years experience within the industry, and the FUSE-4000 has been subjected to structural testing of 500,000 cycles at or above maximum catalog weight, meets ASTM and EN-957 Industry Standards, and supported by a worldwide network of authorized Sales and Service Representatives.
PREMIUM PARTS AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
Military spec lubricated cables, solid steel pivot axles with lifetime lubricated sealed bearings for friction free movement, high grade frame bolts and zinc plated hardware to prevent corrosion and heavy duty magnetic selector pin.
WEIGHT STACK AND INCREMENTAL ADDER-WEIGHT OPTIONS
Fully enclosed and accessible weight stack from seated position allows user to adjust resistance with a simple flip of lever.
AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Low profile, space efficient foot prints with easy entry and exits, molded and contoured pads, and numbered adjustment labels at all adjustment points for precise positioning.
- 10 Years: Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips